Which team do you think will be crowned China Super League Champions?

• - Bayi RSHI Club – Li Muqiao, Hou Yingchao, Zhou Yu, Yan An, Wang Hao

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • - Zhejiang Nirui Bank Club – Timo Boll, Xu Hui, Zhang Yibo, Ma Lin, Hao Shuai

Votes: 47 50.5%
  • - Jiangsu Super Cable Club – Lei Zhenhua, Lin Chen, Chen Qi, Jin Yixiong, Han Yang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Sichuan Changhong Club – Zhu Zhou, Qiu Yike, Zhang Yu, Xu Ruifeng

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Shandong Luneng Club – Joo Se Hyuk, Song Hongyuan, Zhang Jike, Fang Bo, Zhang Chao

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • - Ningbo Haitian Club – Tian Haiwei, Wu Hao, Ma Long, Wang Jianjun, Jun Mizutani

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • - Bazhou Hairun Club – Xu Xin, Li Ping, Cheng Jingqi, Zhai Chao, Cui Qingle

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • - Shanghai Jinzhou Club – Zhai Yiming, Wang Liqin, Shang Kun, Ko Laichak

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Yea it is remarkable how fast he is in 2nd position. Everything with his FH. He is one of those players I wouldn't know how to play against because he does the same thing with every ball u give him: FH sweep.

:D But how would you play against Ma Long, Ma lin Wang Hao and Wang Liqin?

Whatever you do they have the better answer!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
:D But how would you play against Ma Long, Ma lin Wang Hao and Wang Liqin?

Whatever you do they have the better answer!

Of course haha, but usually Ma Lin and Wang Liqin will b a little mpre passive if u play on their backhand. But in their prime they would've done the same as XX and ML nowadays. I just wonder how you coach against those guys. "Just serve anywhere you want and make sure you counterspin everything back until he makes an error, approx. 10 shots/point" ^^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
haha, of course not, I was just commenting on my observations. Xu Xin definitely has insane potential. His forehand is already out of this world, and every time the point got to the mid range looping stage, Xu Xin pretty much always beat Zhang Jike in that match.

His forehand is indeed out of this world already and he is starting to loop with his backhand aswell sometimes, I hope he can get it as good or better as wang hao. He would be an even awesomererer player, if that is even a word lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Of course haha, but usually Ma Lin and Wang Liqin will b a little mpre passive if u play on their backhand. But in their prime they would've done the same as XX and ML nowadays. I just wonder how you coach against those guys. "Just serve anywhere you want and make sure you counterspin everything back until he makes an error, approx. 10 shots/point" ^^

nice one xD

will there be soon new videos here? Don't tell me that during my examperiod there are a lots of videos and now, after I finished them, there are no more videos? ^^

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)
Jan 2011
actually Ma Loong lost to joo.And he won against Zhang just because he was stronger mentally(Iguess so).
(in fact Ma won the majority of matches so Zhang is kind of afraid of Ma, his power specifically).
Looking back to his performance against Boll, Wang Hao and Wang Liqin I can surely say that he's currently better than Ma.
When Ma played against Wang Hao he lost almost all points in backhand rallies while Zhang was dominating them:D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Read again Ma won 3-2 against Joo Se Hyuk
Quote: Joo successfully challenged Ma Long 2-3 ;)
Ma Long won :)
And you are right, his performance against Boll Wang Hao and Wang Liqin were amazing but Ma Long would beat Wang liqin for sure
against Wang Hao is always 50-50
Asian Games Ma Long
UAE Open Wang Hao
Chinese Trials Ma Long ( but Wang was injured)
WTTC 2011 Wang Hao

and so on

against Boll there can happen everything like WTTTC 2010 ( Boll won 3-2) or Euro vs Asia Challenge ( Ma Long demolished Boll 3-0)
I am sure if Ma Long would have meet Zhang in the semis in Rotterdam Ma Long would win and Wang Hao would won against Boll
but it's senseless to discuss about that
I just want to say one more thing: Ma Long 15 - 2 Zhang Jike muhahah :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
The last 10 days there's no activity in CSL because of China Open, Penhold Vs Shakehand, and China Versus World (tomorrow).

Here is a Playlist@YouTube which contains a lot of Full Matches (from CCTV) ::: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL8C39498F8919DE3E

In the above list there are also the following 2 Full Matches in Short Form (for anyone who likes this type of cutting videos) :

1) XU Xin - ZHANG Jike :::

AND

2) MA Long - XU Xin :::

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
On June 26 :::Zhejiang Nirui Bank Club - Shandong Luneng Club : 3-0
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1st Match :: Timo Boll - Fang Bo : 3-0 (9-11, 11-7, 9-11, 11-3, 12-10)
2nd Match :: Ma Lin - Zhang Jike : 3-0 (11-6, 11-3, 14-12)
3rd Match :: Ma Lin / Hao Shuai - Zhang Jike / Fang Bo : 3-1 (15-13, 11-5, 2-11, 12-10)

==================================================================
Zhejiang Nirui Bank Club : Timo Boll, Xu Hui, Zhang Yibo, Ma Lin, Hao
ShuaiShandong Luneng Club: Joo Se Hyuk, Song Hongyuan, Zhang Jike, Fang Bo, Zhang Chao

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
@Rhydian (first I've tried to "Reply With Quote" and it doesn't work ...)

Hello Rhydian, I've got part of this information from the VOD*-page of CCTV-5 (using the Google Translator) ::
[* VOD = Video On Demand]

URL - http://bugu.cntv.cn/sports/information/cctv5tiyusaishi/videopage/index.shtml

You could find 2 videos there (of the whole meeting) and I found the results/scores watching the videos.
Finally, I corrected the names of the teams (google-translation wasn't ok)
for example, you could find the right names in the 1st post of this thread (Thanks to Dan!) or elsewhere (with gooogling).

I have made 2 errors in my previous post, but the "Edit Post" again doesn't work when I was trying to "Save" any changes
# e.g. I wrote in double: "Zhang Jike" instead of Zhang Chao!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
@Youtube ::: CSL-Playlist with Full Matches from CCTV updated!!

"3 new matches" from:
Zhejiang Nirui Bank - Shandong Luneng : 3-0 [June 26, 2011]

1st Match :: Timo Boll - Fang Bo : 3-2 (9-11, 11-7, 9-11, 11-3, 12-10)
2nd Match :: Ma Lin - Zhang Jike : 3-0 (11-6, 11-3, 14-12)
3rd Match :: Ma Lin / Hao Shuai - Zhang Chao / Fang Bo : 3-1 (15-13, 11-5, 2-11, 12-10)
-------------
Zhejiang Nirui Bank: Timo Boll, Xu Hui, Zhang Yibo, Ma Lin, Hao Shuai
Shandong Luneng: Joo Se Hyuk, Song Hongyuan, Zhang Jike, Fang Bo, Zhang Chao

There exists also the 1st match in Full Match|Short Form (version) HD-quality :

### BOLL Timo Vs FANG Bo (June 26) [Duration: 12:55|16x9|720p]

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2011 CHINA SUPER LEAGUE | @CCTV

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
@Michael_Z

Hello Michael,

Sorry but the default colours of this forum do not help a user to see the hyperlinked text.
So, I'm writing you the address of my Playlist with CSL'11 Full Matches explicitly:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL8C39498F8919DE3Eld

You could find in it: Ma Lin vs Zhang Jike, the Double and much more (older) CSL-Full Matches

Regards,

--J.