Which team do you think will be crowned China Super League Champions?

• - Bayi RSHI Club – Li Muqiao, Hou Yingchao, Zhou Yu, Yan An, Wang Hao

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • - Zhejiang Nirui Bank Club – Timo Boll, Xu Hui, Zhang Yibo, Ma Lin, Hao Shuai

Votes: 47 50.5%
  • - Jiangsu Super Cable Club – Lei Zhenhua, Lin Chen, Chen Qi, Jin Yixiong, Han Yang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Sichuan Changhong Club – Zhu Zhou, Qiu Yike, Zhang Yu, Xu Ruifeng

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Shandong Luneng Club – Joo Se Hyuk, Song Hongyuan, Zhang Jike, Fang Bo, Zhang Chao

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • - Ningbo Haitian Club – Tian Haiwei, Wu Hao, Ma Long, Wang Jianjun, Jun Mizutani

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • - Bazhou Hairun Club – Xu Xin, Li Ping, Cheng Jingqi, Zhai Chao, Cui Qingle

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • - Shanghai Jinzhou Club – Zhai Yiming, Wang Liqin, Shang Kun, Ko Laichak

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Well now I have seen Zhang vs. Ma Lin .. and I can tell you, that was no way that Zhang that played on WC in Rotterdamme .. That was someone completely different.. that was maybe Zhangs shadow..
What was that? Looked like .. no interess in the game..
Was boring..
He got the title and thats all.. lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
@Michal_Z

I'm very sorry Michal for mispelling your name. I was very tired today...
I hope you to found some other interesting tt-videos on my site.
--J.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
yeah, for some reason ZJK has been playing really sluggishly in the CSL. Maybe, once you win something big, everything else starts seeming pretty mundane and pointless. Its something that plagues a lot of top professionals, the ability to find the drive to stay at the top of your game once you have accomplished something big. Ma Lin usually never beats ZJK, but a combination of ZJK playing bad, and the fact that Ma Lin is just in incredible form atm meant that he absolutely slaughtered ZJK this match

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
There is no doubt that the olympics are the biggest event in table tennis, and of course ZJK would be interested in them, I was only saying that once you start winning big events, the small stuff starts to become insignificant, and therefore its harder to sum up the energy and drive to train hard for the smart events.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
2011 Chinese Super League [June 29]
===============================

#Ningbo Haitian Vs Bank of Jinzhou Shanghai : 3-1

Match1 :: MA Long - WANG Liqin : 3-0 (11-7, 11-6, 11-7)

Full Match in Short Form here (HD 720p) ::

Ningbo Haitian :: Tian Haiwei, Wu Hao, Ma Long, Wang Jianjun, Jun Mizutani
Bank of Jinzhou Shanghai :: Zhai Yiming, Wang Liqin, Shang Kun, Ko Laichak

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CHINA SUPER LEAGUE MATCHES here ::

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C39498F8919DE3E

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
yeah, for some reason ZJK has been playing really sluggishly in the CSL. Maybe, once you win something big, everything else starts seeming pretty mundane and pointless. Its something that plagues a lot of top professionals, the ability to find the drive to stay at the top of your game once you have accomplished something big. Ma Lin usually never beats ZJK, but a combination of ZJK playing bad, and the fact that Ma Lin is just in incredible form atm meant that he absolutely slaughtered ZJK this match

Well I think thats another skill that differentiate all time greats and pros..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Well I think thats another skill that differentiate all time greats and pros..

Yeah of course, the all time greats are able to keep that drive going, and view the bigger picture of competing against history and not just against their peers at the particular moment. I think thats one of the biggest knocks against Waldner, he never consistently kept himself at the top, and would often lose to no names in smaller tournaments. While WLQ had two unprecedented periods at the top.

There is always time to rest once you retire as an athlete.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Good rallies in the video, thanks!
You're right scylla24, after retiring as an athlete, tjere's a lot of time to rest and to play how you want! But as you're a top player and you can get better and better, then you shouldn't stop just because you don't have any ambition or pleasure in playing.. I always have ambition and pleasure in playing and all opponent is a challenge! Because you don't know how he/she thinks, is in form and so on and so forth.