Killer

5 out of 5 rating for Killer

Review for Killer 1,5mm Highly disruptive short pips. Behaves as medium pips. Very good for allround offensive game play with low friction short pips. For all around play 1,5mm, for better offensive options thicker sponge recommended. Funktional with ABS plastic ball. Review for Killer Soft Hello , I play with Killer Soft 1,8 some weeks , blade Vodak Diolen Control All+ , non-carbon "outer" composite blade speed range All+/Off-. . Before used many MPs and SPs, LPs. Killer many versions ,Keiler ,Dawei 388C-1, MW955 , Grass D.TecS, Moristo SP, Firestorm and many others. This vid shows good many properties of this rubber. Last year I played with K.O.1,3mm. Because I needed better offensive options and feedback in last tournament from one the best sparing was , that K.O. in my hand is not so disruptive (I play active shots and K.O. is best by passive shots) , I tried to glue Killer 1,5mm. By test on robot I saw , that it is good , but dwell time is not so high as I wished. Logical step was Killer 1,8mm OR Killer Soft 1,8mm with sponge only 37sh. I tried later from 2 reasons - I wished possible safest opening up and I wanted little bit to eliminate effect , that every rubber after some time lost part of first good feel and get little bit harder. First testing - I feel that rubber is too soft , that ball is going into blade by powered shots. But after short time was rubber little bit harder and it was optimal for my todays requests. My conclusion - comparison with Killer 1,5mm Speed - similar to regular Killer with the same sponge thickness. Little bit more bouncy. Spin - due this soft sponge is more possible to change spin value and is possible to give spin into chop or pseudotopspin. Deception - probably 80% efect fall down as regular Killer. But much more possibility taking away the pace by "absorbing" block. Sound - little bit "klap" sound as VOC glued rubber Dwell time - higher Openning up - safer , not needed quick motion by this shot. Chop - more options due softer sponge Aggressivity , powerstrikes - litle bit less Short game - litle bit more difficult Block - more variability/possibilities , one the best properties is absorbing block , big taktical weapon topspin - better options direct game - litle bit more difficult , not so hard and efficient Killer Soft (1,8mm) is going some steps near to klassical short pip due this softer sponge. It has more options in lifting game and less options by direct shots. For me , wit afret 30 years with inverted rubbers on my backhand and due this still influenced technique , is this rubber good option , at least feeling is very good. First results with my regular sparing partners are very promissing , most of matches winn. Best property of this rubber - is possible to play with high stability, allround offensive game.