Looking for Vega Pro substitute....

This user has no status.
Last month Xiom announced that they will not provide their goods on the european market anymore, that's why I'm also looking for a Xiom Vega Pro substitute.
Could you give me a suggestion which rubbers, appart from Tenergys, were quite similar to the Vega Pro please?
I've tried the Bluefire M1 as well as the JP01, but, as of catapult willingness and durability, they were no way near the Vega Pro.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Last month Xiom announced that they will not provide their goods on the european market anymore.
Where is it was announced? I can't find any info about it in the net.
Take a look on the map of global network (top right corner) on XIOM website, I don't believe that they gonna close all european stores.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
According to a retailer, which name i won't mention because of privacy policy, Xiom will not send their products to a variety of retailers anymore, they will only have one retailer for each country from now on.
At my first entry I didn't formulate the statement exactly enough. Sorry for that.

Well couldn't you still get it from one of the retailers who does get it?

This user has no status.
I could get it from a german retailer. The problem is that there is a minimum invoice value of 100€ and I only need a pair of rubbers.
I know that I could buy four rubbers but then I would have two piece lying around for about five months, after which the quality of the rubber will have dropped slightly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Necropost:

I bought a sheet of Omega V Europe, Omega V Pro, and Omega V Tour to try out. I slapped the Tour version on my Aria and am really pleased. Feels similar to Vega Pro but with more speed and spin. Based on the descriptions I was expecting something really hard and fast, but that wasn't my experience. My opening loops and counterloops were much more secure and confident. Has a low trajectory which makes counterlooping closer to table easier. Control is very good.

Anyways, thanks for the recommendations.