Need advice

This user has no status.
I have Rosewood V and Donic Bluefire M2 on both sides. What I love the most with this combo is actually the feeling and control. I haven't tried the Rosewood with any other rubber so I can't really tell what comes from the blade and what comes from the rubber, but I can really feel the ball and combine spinny loops with fast loops and sudden drop shots and controlled play. I really recommend Rosewood V, but the price is a bit steep so it might be worth looking into other alternatives as well.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I want to know about Stiga Rosewood V blade because i want to try this.I'm two wings looper n Intermediate level .My style is close n mid playing .
my current set up is
Innerforce ALC
Fh .. Tenergy 05
Bh.. Tenergy 80

The Innerforce and the Rosewood play differently but are very much in the same class. It is not like one is better than the other. Just out of curiosity, what makes you want to switch?

Reactions: BeGo
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Why is he switching?

Maybe the big-brand (Dont name a specific one, just say big-time outfit, could be a number of them), maybe the goon hit squad heard that OP had an un-authorized Pro or national version and needs to quickly change his main blade out and put up an innocent appearance. OP sounds like a wise and shrew operator. Rosewood gets a lot of positive press anyway and why the heck not?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Oh, I was just curious. I figured if the NSA were after him for unauthorized use of Pro models, we'd know how to take care of that.

Sent from my Crack House using DEA-Talk

I think Carl is really bored with himself now that the goon squad he trapped in his basement mellowed out and got rescued by the Roto Rooter truck crew. Carl is shaping up to bait another trap for those suckers, but it wont be so easy this time. That is why Carl is HiJacking the thread to bait 'em again (and I'm helping him of course.)

I never tried a Rosewood and honestly, before I ran into Carl, the few Stiga blades I tried vibrated worse than a 7.5 Earthquake and gave me a negative opinion of Stiga blades... that is until I tried out Carl's Stiga Allround Evolution, then I got one of my own and made a few adventures with it.

OP, Your Rosewood has I say a much better than even chance of being a winner.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I want to change it because I want to try wooden blade. My innerforce alc ia present from my uncle . I really is wooden blades.
(Something i typed wrong, sorry my eng skills is poor)

That is the best reason I can think of. If you can go for the Rosewood XO, I would go for it. That is an awesome blade. If you were thinking of the Rosewood V NCT it is good too even though I like the XO a little better. It should play pretty similarly in terms of speed and dwell time. But either Rosewood would have more wood feeling. BTW the XO is 5 ply also. The reason I like it better, the wood is aged so it is a bit lighter, has more feeling and a little more speed. The weight balance is better on the XO in my opinion as well.

And yes, we are setting a new trap for the goon squad. The next time they come after me, it will be the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Elevator that I get them with. But, shhhhh...Don't let them know!

Reactions: Der_Echte
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl, the tried and true "Honey Trap" with an attractive young lady (better if you can find TWO) wearing miniskirt gets the job done every time. You put one or two of them in the elevator and have them cry help for something, those goons will gladly abandon their mission, get into the elevator, then you got options bro. You could spring another trapdoor, or you could HiJack the elevator to a special floor and have the "Honey Trap" crew lead them where you want them.

I think Carl will go for the HiJack the Elevator option as it seems Carl like to Hijack stuff. I just sit on the sidelines and cheer him on.

I never ran into someone who knew Stiga blades so much, and Nexy in Korea was the distributor for them and couldn't tell you as much as Carl.

OP, Carl knows where he is coming from, even if he is highly distracted and focused on giving those BiG Brand goon squad crews the business of some mischief. If he says you will like it, well then you will like it.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yup, thinking about it, all they gotta do is act like they dropped a contact lens and they are squatting down looking for it on the floor of the elevator and that goon squad is already doomed.

OP, if this story is totally unfamiliar to you, just read Carl's profile and look at the last hundred posts he has made.

BTW, your English is totally functional, 99% of us Americans will not be able to function and post on a TT forum using another language. Most of them, if they had to write in another language, would come across as trying to smuggle drunken monkeys past customs instead of discussing how they were getting such and such bat from oversees.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl, the tried and true "Honey Trap" with an attractive young lady (better if you can find TWO) wearing miniskirt gets the job done every time. You put one or two of them in the elevator and have them cry help for something, those goons will gladly abandon their mission, get into the elevator, then you got options bro. You could spring another trapdoor, or you could HiJack the elevator to a special floor and have the "Honey Trap" crew lead them where you want them.

I think Carl will go for the HiJack the Elevator option as it seems Carl like to Hijack stuff. I just sit on the sidelines and cheer him on.

I never ran into someone who knew Stiga blades so much, and Nexy in Korea was the distributor for them and couldn't tell you as much as Carl.

OP, Carl knows where he is coming from, even if he is highly distracted and focused on giving those BiG Brand goon squad crews the business of some mischief. If he says you will like it, well then you will like it.

Ah, you knew the plan, two hot women with fake DHS National H3 on their Pro model ZJK Super ZLC blades and Pro MODEL T80, and a stack of rubbers that have the chips from the old pro model rubbers, and one of them is calling for help while the other is bending over to pick up the contact lens. Oh, and since they are in TT gear, the miniskirts are TT miniskirts.

And the art of hijacking a flying elevator is top secret info, especially if it is the actual GREAT GLASS ELEVATOR, from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. So after the goon squad tries to rescue the fembots, and the fembots give them some of the goods from the Chocolate Factory that will cause them to blow up like a balloon, and float away, then the doors to the elevator can open somewhere in the stratosphere.

And that Rosewood V NCT or the Rosewood XO will be safe from the goon squad and ready for looping and counterlooping.

Reactions: Der_Echte
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
By the way, acquiring the Great Glass Elevator and having it installed was no easy task. Old Charlie is a wily old codger these days. But the real hard part was doing the mod on the hideout so that the top of the elevator shaft allows the elevator to ascend out the top of the building.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Unless there was a new release of that movie, only people in the 45-65 age group have any understanding about that movie. Since it was a classic, maybe other age groups saw it saw where on a re-run channel or whatever.

Well, perhaps, I give kids today too much credit. But before the movie there were the books: Book 1 = Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; Book 2 = Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.

But I am pretty sure there are people familiar with this:

Last edited: