Wave Medal 4

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Read 5 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Wave Medal 4

I managed to purchase these at a discount price of £70 and they are great! They feel really light as I move with a nice and comfortable insulation. The grip is proving very good and doesn't stick too long which is good for all movement (side, back, front). For sure would recommend to anyone playing at a high level as these shoes provide the whole package!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 3 reviews

Excellent shoes that are good value for money. They have good grip and look great. I like in comparison to other expensive shoes I have tried these seem to be as good quality. My other shows seemed to only last 1 season, the grip get worn out quickly, however these Mizuno shoes the grip last a long time.

I wear a US size 11 and these shoes fits great. Finding the correct size via the internet is troublesome. I use them only for competition so I can't rate about their durability. Using them on rubber (competition) mats and wooden floors they hold my feet snug, fairly lightweight, and allow me to move laterally.

Their color pattern is catchy, although they could do away with the silver and just have them white/blue (that's the bling on the Cons).

I believe in spending good money on good shoes and I feel I have spent wisely.

Now if I can click my heels 3X to get into position for the ball, I'll be thrilled :)