What football team do you support?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Ronaldo did not play, but without him Juventus' class was still higher. Yesterday Barcelona liked in attack, but the defense still leaves much to be desired.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Let me disagree, Zlatan is really a top-class player, but he does not show his level in every match. He is a player of his mood. Ronaldo is a football machine. From year to year he shows a high class and very often pulls the team in the most important matches.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I somewhat support the local FC. They provide the young with sporting facilities and incentives.

Other than that, watching that sport is about as riveting as watching grass grow. They rarely even manage to finish a single set, bailing out way before reaching 11! Poor show.

Reactions: latej and Manto76
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ah, spambots. What would this forum do without bots that randomly necromancy dead threads that have been bouncing around for half a decade.

Following Baal's lead, my team is the Brooklyn Cyclones!

Now, how am I following Baal's lead?

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Ah, spambots. What would this forum do without bots that randomly necromancy dead threads that have been bouncing around for half a decade.

Following Baal's lead, my team is the Brooklyn Cyclones!

Now, how am I following Baal's lead?

The question is who would prevail between the Brooklyn Cyclones and the Sugar Land Skeeters? (With their motto, Catch the Buzz!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The question is who would prevail between the Brooklyn Cyclones and the Sugar Land Skeeters? (With their motto, Catch the Buzz!!)

I think the Skeeters. It would be a little like a 2600 player playing a 2400 level player. :) Double A over Single A.

Catch the Buzz.