Who will win the 2015 WTTC?

Who Will Win The 2015 Men's World Table Tennis Championships?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 50 50.0%
  • Fan Zhandong

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Chuang Chih-Yuan

• Timo Boll

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Koki Niwa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
I think that it is hard to predict who will win as we yet don't know about their shape in the upcoming tournament. Trying to be realistic, I'm pretty sure that no non-chinese players will make it. To my mind, it will be Ma Long or Zhang Jike (statistically :D). Still it depends on their performance, making it possible for other chinese players to win. My favourite player is Xu Xin, because his playing style and creativity during the match are amazing. That's why I want him to win in Suzhou. He already showed that he's able to beat ML (Grand Finals & Korean Open 2013) or ZJK (China Open 2014, Kuwait Open 2015) and I guess that he's mature enough now. An oustanding proof was his performance against FZD in the Asian Games Final. His mental toughness has improved a lot and he'd deserve it, for real ;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
^^^ Same with Ma Long, my fav player is Ma Long, and he did well this year, he ven beaten ZJK regardless of what many here were saying about ZJK attitude, i think he did defeat Xu Xin as well, so it is really difficult to guess, ZJK was on top performs last 2-4 years so he was able to win the Olympics and WTTC, but is he on that top performance this year too? And will XX or ML stay and watching ZJK to beat them one by one without a fight? as you said, they became moe matured now and they know each other playing style, so i don't think it will go in easy winning of any of them, and i really put FZD out of this championship fighting, the further-est he can go to is the semi final to face one of the three we mention and mostly he will lose, still i see that ZJK/ML/XX are slightly higher advantage over FZD, in big event all will turn serious.