Bh rubber replacement

This user has no status.
T80/80-FX does a pretty good job in the low spin sensitivity department.....i think its one of the premium choices there are when it comes to backhand since it can literally do anything from hard loops to chops perfectly....

I am thinking to try that T80 one day, currently using 05FX and 64 and both are great already, but sounds i became more defensive than offensive and i didn't want to go full defense style so not full defensive rubber, but i want to have that rubber as you said that is do anything from hard loops to chops perfectly better than 05/64, and T80 sounds like in between of 05 and 64, but maybe i should look for something much different than Tenergy that is more control and better spin without much speed which is one main character of Tenergy.

This user has no status.
Joola Rhyzm, not Maxxx, is the best rubber I have ever tried in terms of control for all types of strokes. Better than Maxxx in fact.

It's probably designed for fh though and it feels a lot harder than most common bh rubber, but it's lighter, much less spin sensitive than Bara, and is extremely spinning in pushing. Hardness is also about same. You might want to consider Rhyzm-P instead if u want to play with the poly ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Joola Rhyzm, not Maxxx, is the best rubber I have ever tried in terms of control for all types of strokes. Better than Maxxx in fact.

It's probably designed for fh though and it feels a lot harder than most common bh rubber, but it's lighter, much less spin sensitive than Bara, and is extremely spinning in pushing. Hardness is also about same. You might want to consider Rhyzm-P instead if u want to play with the poly ball.

Rhyzm has a couple of softer sponges (375 and 425) that are just as good in terms of control, but slower. I personally would recommend he try Hexer, which is similar to Baracuda, but less spin sensitive.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I can provide a dozen suggestions, but then you would be tempted to try them all, just like catching Pokemon.

catch_all_the_pokemon_by_hemflowhotflop-d461v8y.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
TS, the biggest PLUS of a spin sensitive rubber is that is MUCH easier to generate heavy topspin with a 40-50% power.

Exactly. In general, spin sensitive rubbers are very good if you read spin well and have an active spin manipulation game because you can overpower and borrow spin much more easily with such rubbers. However, they hurt if you have a passive game and are dealing with heavy spin because the spin will react with the rubber and do it's own thing if you are passive and misread the spin. I prefer spin reactive rubbers once you have advanced spin strokes because they just force you to learn to read spin and to be active in spin manipulation, which I think is the best way to get better quickly, but there are other positions.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
On the flip side, I like my very non-spin reactive BH rubber and can get a boatload of spin from it, but it doesn't matter, as long as my BH rubber is NOT anti, is inverted, not old to become anti, I can spin it up regardless spin reactive, non spin reactive, or tacky/non-tacky.

At the end of the day, we select equipment we FEEL is appropriate for us and that we like, sometimes it is at the expense of what troubles opponents or like NL is saying, for strategic development.