Jun 2014
See sponge BH[emoji4]

uploadfromtaptalk1424055046106.jpg

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Read 2 reviews
Hello there in fact i bought the hurricane 3 rubber its perfect .. now my worries are weather i got the original one or just i got the commercial normal rubber please need ur help ,i mean how to know? is there any marks , numbers or signs printed on the sheet or even at the rubber it self please if any one ever used this rubber can tell me how to know , good day and all the best .

Reactions: duan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Read 2 reviews
Hello there in fact i bought the hurricane 3 rubber its perfect .. now my worries are weather i got the original one or just i got the commercial normal rubber please need ur help ,i mean how to know? is there any marks , numbers or signs printed on the sheet or even at the rubber it self please if any one ever used this rubber can tell me how to know , good day and all the best .

The two main ways to tell if you have the commercial or provincial/national is:

1) how much you have paid for example if you have paid £10 ($15) then either you have the best connections in the world or its a commercial rubber.
2) if the sponge has 8 edges when irs first opened its a commercial, 6 edges its a provincial and 4 edges its a national.

If the rubber you have got has four edges and you paid under £56 ($75) then 98% chance its a fake and will not perform as promised.

If you do wish to get the best out of your hurricane rubbers then I would consider using Falco long or short term booster depending on your experience of the game to soften up the rubber and increase its speed and spin capabilities.

Google DHS hurricane national and provincial rubbers if you want to see what the difference is.

hope this helps

also check the sponge of the rubber. The provincial and national, usually, have a marking on the sponge beside the sponge hardness number, that signifies whether or not the rubber is prov, nat, or commercial quality

This user has no status.
Using DHS on both sides makes for a HEAVY paddle... Must be a really light blade? Is the handle solid or hollow?

His blade is like 95 grams already which is not light at all ;D. But Hurricanes are maily heavy because of the brick hard sponge thats under the tacky surface. He is using a Hurricane 3 topsheet with a Tinarc sponge which is alot lighter but still relatively heavy. I think his paddle will weight over 200 grams.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I must add, each CNT player has a special customised rubber
- tackiness on top sheet
- type of sponge
- hardness

DHS will manufacture based on the players requirements - ie need more tackiness, or less tackiness etc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
I wonder if it is possible to create a customized rubber out of 2 rubbers. By splitting the top and under layer carefully. And stick for example the top layer of the one onto the other one. And what glue can one used for that?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
It is well known that guys from CNT twiddle to smash with a faster rubber. When they changed to tacky ones on both sides, what are they supposed to do? :)
They still do it due to there is more catapult with the #60 sponge DHS uses.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yep. BH rubber with more catapult. Twiddle for smash.

As far as taking one topsheet and a different sponge, Wang Hao used to use a Sriver topsheet with a Bryce Speed sponge. I think the H3 with the #60 sponge is sort of like that.

Those guys get the companies to do the customization though. I wouldn't want to do the tinkering myself and take a topsheet off one rubber and glue it to another rubber. But I think they used to sell the topsheet for certain rubbers on their own and the same thing with sponges. I am not sure they do that with anything but Pips out rubber any more.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus