11 year old kid defeats World no.43 and 71!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow, this kid is insane! I am impressed by how much he pushes the ball long, and counters so well. I think when he plays short Jens is to strong so he played long often. I cannot recall a 12 year old from China defeating 2 players in the top 100 of the world. Am I right here?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Anybody else notice how this kid just eats up anything like a weak serve? Amazing, absolutely amazing. And great for the sport.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Unbelievable. This kid already has so much feeling for playing near-table.. I wonder what it will be like when he's able to play more powerful shots.

Yup, we would all wonder, but like the Amazing Spiderman sez... With such Power comes Awesome responsibility.

If he has the power to play at distance and threaten other players, then he might have times where he will have to decide to stay at table and pressure with quickness and placement or turn up the volume on Villiage People "Macho Man" single and go at it.

Either way, brace Urselves & hold on for one heck of a ride. You don't see stuff like this often.

27-I-will-nap-here-cat-meme.jpg