Need advice on equipment

This user has no status.
I've got two blades now, an Donic Ovtcharov Carbo Speed (FH H8-80, BH Bluestorm Z1 Turbo), and a Butterfly SA-01 (FH Acuda Blue P3, BH 729 Presto). The DO blade is the first blade that I bought on my own, and the butterfly one is second handed from my friend, so are the rubbers on it.
At first I had the Acuda Blue on my DO blade, but I guess 40 degrees is too soft for the super stiff blade to produce spin than on a softer one. (or it's my skill rather than the rubber per se) So I changed to a H8-80, wanting to try out a tacky rubber (seems the right thing to do for a Chinese guy), at the same time still have that bounciness for me to block. But then the racket felt a bit heavy for me, and the tacky rubber looks and sounds super disgusting, not to mention needing to clean it every time I play. But the BS was a bit too hard for me (50°), it's super fast and great for blocking, but the loop was worse than the Acuda.
Then I got this SA-01 from my friend, it was old and dirty, but there were no damage done. So I got my Acuda and his Presto and glued them on. The Presto was oxidized and had a scratch on the edge. Sometimes I feel It not gripping to the ball as it should (Some call it a nerfed T05?). Though its not fast enough but the controll's better so now I use this racket to practice.

So I need some advise on changing the rubbers. I'm BH oriented and I play offensively. Tacky rubber's not my thing and I prefer bouncier ESN ones so I can block. I'm opting for a BH rubber with better control on my DO, and one that's lighter for the FH. And I maybe want to change the SA01's BH first so I can practise my BH, a heavier one should do. I can't afford pricey rubbers such as T or D series Butterfly, but a Rozena is ok. Here's some rubbers I've heard of but don't know that much about, will anyone recommend these or not? Stiga DNA, XIOM Vega, Yasaka Rakza, Stiga Mantra.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
I've got two blades now, an Donic Ovtcharov Carbo Speed (FH H8-80, BH Bluestorm Z1 Turbo), and a Butterfly SA-01 (FH Acuda Blue P3, BH 729 Presto). The DO blade is the first blade that I bought on my own, and the butterfly one is second handed from my friend, so are the rubbers on it.
At first I had the Acuda Blue on my DO blade, but I guess 40 degrees is too soft for the super stiff blade to produce spin than on a softer one. (or it's my skill rather than the rubber per se) So I changed to a H8-80, wanting to try out a tacky rubber (seems the right thing to do for a Chinese guy), at the same time still have that bounciness for me to block. But then the racket felt a bit heavy for me, and the tacky rubber looks and sounds super disgusting, not to mention needing to clean it every time I play. But the BS was a bit too hard for me (50°), it's super fast and great for blocking, but the loop was worse than the Acuda.
Then I got this SA-01 from my friend, it was old and dirty, but there were no damage done. So I got my Acuda and his Presto and glued them on. The Presto was oxidized and had a scratch on the edge. Sometimes I feel It not gripping to the ball as it should (Some call it a nerfed T05?). Though its not fast enough but the controll's better so now I use this racket to practice.

So I need some advise on changing the rubbers. I'm BH oriented and I play offensively. Tacky rubber's not my thing and I prefer bouncier ESN ones so I can block. I'm opting for a BH rubber with better control on my DO, and one that's lighter for the FH. And I maybe want to change the SA01's BH first so I can practise my BH, a heavier one should do. I can't afford pricey rubbers such as T or D series Butterfly, but a Rozena is ok. Here's some rubbers I've heard of but don't know that much about, will anyone recommend these or not? Stiga DNA, XIOM Vega, Yasaka Rakza, Stiga Mantra.
tibhar evolution mx-p 50°, tibhar evolution mx-d