Reputable Chinese websites to buy original blades and rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
says Thank you for the great info! I really appreciate it!!!
Jul 2019
I saw on on TMall but it's all in Chinese, I don't even know how much it is in $. TT11, PaddlePalace are similar prices around $175. I heard that manufactures are selling cheaper in China which is true. I just ordered some stuff on Prott.vip and here is comparing to TT11: If I would buy 2 DHS Skyline 3 Provincial and Haifu booster it would cost me about $122. On Prott I got the same rubbers and booster plus pack of 6 socks, 2 shorts, edge tape and DHS rubber protectors with shipping for $142. I would not get all this "plus" stuff in the US for $20. That's why I thought to look for the blade in China since Stiga is extremely popular there and possibly save some $$$. On Aliexpress I did not find Stiga store.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Prices in China are around 181-202 USD. TT11 is 176, so I'd get it from there.

This user has no status.
There're lots of versions (not fimiliar with stiga so idk why), and they're mostly around $75~175 .Though I think only few sellers on taobao are willing to ship overseas.

Ok so the rosewood 7 is ¥941, which is about $145, and ¥120($19) for shipping, though I think it doesn't include taxes and such.
Sry for confusing that with the EBENHOLZ 7
There's also this brand called 729, super famouse in China but I believe not that popular in western countries. they have alternative versions for both the rosewood and ebenholz (exact same structure), which is around $15~30. Of course not as good as the original ones but easier to use for newer players (We call it easier to penetrate, idk if that's a thing in English)

Jul 2019

Ok so the rosewood 7 is ¥941, which is about $145, and ¥120($19) for shipping, though I think it doesn't include taxes and such.
Sry for confusing that with the EBENHOLZ 7
There's also this brand called 729, super famouse in China but I believe not that popular in western countries. they have alternative versions for both the rosewood and ebenholz (exact same structure), which is around $15~30. Of course not as good as the original ones but easier to use for newer players (We call it easier to penetrate, idk if that's a thing in English)

That's interesting info. Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021

729 is good
i think its called friendship ?
well they produce dirt cheap quality products so check it out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Hello,
I'm looking for Stiga Rosewood 7 blade. They are expensive. Stiga blades are very popular in China and I would like to check how much it cost in China with shipping to USA. Any suggestions? Thanks!

https://www.ttex.se/stiga-rosewood-nct-vii.html in Sweden. This is one of our best table tennis stores. Don't know if they ship abroad, but this is not as expensive as many other sites...

Jul 2019
Jul 2019