Combination of rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
I'm new to the forum. Welcome to all:) I have a usual question to the people reading. I have two blades. .one is gewo balsa carbon 575 off- the second is timo boll spirit. I have four rubbers in the following combination. .Gewo: forehand: Donic acuda s2 max, backhand: donic bluefire m2 1.8 on the spirit I have forehand rakza 7 soft 2.0 and backhand donic acuda s3 1.9..I play better with gewo..have more precision, and more shots land in the table. .I want to slowly transfer to spirit. I like the handle more. .and I want to play faster..I need a help on how can I combine the rubbers I have on my blade not to make a mistake?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
I don't have problems when I play with gewo off- forehand acuda s2.. I have problems with placing the ball when I have rakza 7 soft on tbs. I know it's partly because the blade is little faster. .but what are the differences between acuda s2 and rakza7 soft? They all seem soft?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
I don't have problems when I play with gewo off- forehand acuda s2.. I have problems with placing the ball when I have rakza 7 soft on tbs. I know it's partly because the blade is little faster. .but what are the differences between acuda s2 and rakza7 soft? They all seem soft?

It is not because the blade is a little faster, it is because the spirit is ALC blade with high throw traectory and in combination with 7 Rakza soft (too bouncy) have a high throw traectory angle. That is why when they try to push the ball, it's always too long.

If you want to play more aggressively with the Spirit, you should use a harder rubber with medium throw angle. (Like Acuda S2 / BF M2 or even harder)