Xiom stradivarius

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Anyone who use xiom stradivarius, can you tell does this blade is off+ or off, trying to buy this blade and no one in my club use xiom blades...feel, hardness, power, spin etc...

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-L09 using Tapatalk

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Solidly OFF. Some might even be OFF+, depending on weight.

The feel and speed are reminiscent of Butterfly ALC blades like the Timo Boll Spirit, but the weight distribution felt a bit different to me.

In general a very good blade for conventional offensive players, with outstanding build quality and finish.

For my perceptions it's hard and stiff. Plays well with harder rubbers like Xiom Omega Pro and Aisa. With Asia is faster and spinnier. Has some feel and has no vibrations.
Its's standard weight is 87 gr and upon my experience with similar hard and stiff blades if you get a piece with much higher then its standard weight /90-92 for this/ you will get some more speed, but in general the blade will loose a lot of its project characteristics.
About the speed - for me at close distance its OFF+, but at mid distance its OFF.
If you go to longer distance you will need to give more power to keep it OFF and will feel lack of control.

Overall its a good blade with excellent quality of produce at a very good price.

My advice - if you look for an OFF to OFF+ blade for closer to mid distance with much better feel and more linear and naturally persistant change of speed depending on the strength of impact and portion of spin, consider Xiom Vega Euro. Its price is not much higher.
If you want an OFF-OFF+ blade with the most persistant characteristics at any distance from the net to long, with the best feel and best control from touch and brush to smash, consider Xiom Vega Tour. Its price is double, but its worth more than triple.

Strad is standart at 87 gr.
Up or down upon your choise, if you can define it. But more that 3 gr deviation will change the project chart of the blade.

I can't get the sense to go from Vega Euro to Strad.

What is the reason? What do you miss in Vega euro? What you can't do with it?

The Stradivarius is Off in my opinion.. definitely not Off+.
The blade pretty much does it all, loops, counter loops, blocks, short game. If someone is looking for a 'safe composite' blade, the stradivarius is one of those options.

Anyone who use xiom stradivarius, can you tell does this blade is off+ or off, trying to buy this blade and no one in my club use xiom blades...feel, hardness, power, spin etc...

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-L09 using Tapatalk