Types of TTD Members

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
The God - (Dan,TableTennisDaily)

This forum member is respected by every forum member out there. Regardless of the quality of his post, he is guaranteed to receive 10-50 likes on his post. Without our god, we would not be here.

The Helper / Coach - (UpsideDownCarl), (NextLevel)

The helper/coaches come in multiple breeds. A patient one who will explain things 100 times with little to no irritation would be what we call a (Carl). Other's who are more forward, straight to the point and wanting to help players improve would would call the NL.

The Eager Learner - (Boogers), (JeffM)

The eager to learn members, are also members to be respected. Not for their knowledge or their reputation, but for their courage. These members consistently post videos of themselves regardless of whether they played well or if they played poorly. They come to the forum to improve their games.

The Reviewer - (Giangt, AndySmith)

Without the reviewer, our equipment junkies would be lost. They wouldn't understand which equipment would give them their magic solutions that they're looking for. These members put time into their reviews and make their reviews in a way that helps not only the good players, but the new ones as well.

Equipment Junkie - (All Noobs)

Usually come to the forum because they want magic solutions to their problems. They often decide the problem is equipment related. And thus they contract a virus known as the EJ virus. The EJ virus can infect anyone, and it can never be cured. The virus can go into remission for a while but it always comes back. New players are very susceptible to EJ Syndrome.

Delusional Troll - (Siva),(Arch), (pnatch)
(RIP my fallen comrade)

The delusional troll. They come in many forms, but it always boils down to the same reasoning for their frustrating posts. They want to be respected for their intelligence or talents. This often brings forward less than admirable traits in them. They get frustrated when you don't think they're as great as they do, they start flame wars with the purpose of enticing a response, and they become very dishonest in an attempt to make people believe what they're saying.

The Wise Sage - (Der_Etche) ,
(Maybe OSPH but nobody knows.)

Upon reading a post written by a wise sage, you may come to the conclusion that these players aren't very good. They talk in sage-speak. Not the language of the modern player, and they won't brag about their skill level. In some cases, (Der), you may not understand anything that's going on within his post. You may feel he just pointed at words in the dictionary and tried to turn them into sentences. Don't be fooled. Look deeper into the sage's writing. For when a sage writes, there is more insight in one post than you can find in entire threads.

For Fun Posters - (TTmonster, OSPH)

These members come to the forum for entertainment purposes. They come to talk about a passion they have with other people carrying the same passion. Often making posts that don't help anyone at all. This doesn't mean they never help. These members seem deviate their path of fun and the social aspect quite often. They will sometimes explain equipment, sometimes give helpful advice, or even disappear into the shadows just watching the forum unfold for a few weeks before making a return.

Hermits - (DTop) (LoopAdop)

They seldom post, but when they do, you better listen. It's gold.

Last edited:
says what [IMG]
Siva, in Finland we have a way of returning that particular "Christmas greeting" with a knife to the gut. People generally don't take it very kindly when you tell them to suck you off.

Of course, you're such a dumb **** that you get insulted by my joke, and not Shuki's post that is really making fun of you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
You mean Shuki in the scamsters category, there are less people in this forum who do such stuff

lot of hate from you lately on me. The members here know of my past, and although what I did was wrong, I feel I've made up for those wrongs. Did I wrong you in some way?

SugaD would either be a mix of an experienced EJ with the "for fun posters".

As for me, I feel like these days I'm a for fun poster, but I also don't want to judge myself since there'd be bias.

I supposed if I added a scamster category I would put myself in there, but I'd be alone in it, TTD isn't known for scammers since it's not where people sell equipment. I also don't know if I'd belong as a scammer anymore with all the retribution I put in trying to better myself. But hey if that's where you guys would judge me, then that's where I'd belong.

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
You mean Shuki in the scamsters category, there are less people in this forum who do such stuff

actually, we're talking about the TTD forum members. I have not scammed anyone in this forum. I've gone so far as to only accept payment after they're satisfied with the product that they received even. Could you elaborate on what you mean as being a "scamster" in this forum

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
we have a way of returning that particular "Christmas greeting" with a knife to the gut.

Take it easy kid, just practicing some Finnish with a native bloke. You ain't Viking so stop Wanking.

Do you think I put up with bullshit from many morons here and get called delusional for no reason? When I joined this forum At the end of 2015, I had only one goal to reach 100000 views for my youtube channel. And I did reach there in 8 months. I am very happy that even when I die, my legacy would remain as someone who tried to learn their service artform.

I got my first check from google, who I employ as my boss at Youtube, I have worked in the past in companies like Benz and had good money but they ain't good enough for my level, So I quit. I got one life and I decide how it should be written.

I came from nowhere and I learned this game on my own just through Youtube. When people ask me here why I don't play in a club to become better, I couldn't answer properly because it was not my dream. My dream was to understand the game on my own and get to a good level which I sure did. That's it.

I am just moving on to other things in my life which attract my energy and focus.

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Take it easy kid, just practicing some Finnish with a native bloke. You ain't Viking so stop Wanking.

Do you think I put up with bullshit from many morons here and get called delusional for no reason? When I joined this forum At the end of 2015, I had only one goal to reach 100000 views for my youtube channel. And I did reach there in 8 months. I am very happy that even when I die, my legacy would remain as someone who tried to learn their service artform.

I got my first check from google, who I employ as my boss at Youtube, I have worked in the past in companies like Benz and had good money but they ain't good enough for my level, So I quit. I got one life and I decide how it should be written.

I came from nowhere and I learned this game on my own just through Youtube. When people ask me here why I don't play in a club to become better, I couldn't answer properly because it was not my dream. My dream was to understand the game on my own and get to a good level which I sure did. That's it.

I am just moving on to other things in my life which attract my energy and focus.

I am confused - isn't multiple accounts something that is frowned upon here? Or is it part of your SEO strategy now?

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Great post ;) you forgot Suga D and yourself.

Hahaha. Thanks Boogar,
:D
but I'm actually quite happy not being categorized.

Since from early age on i had to face prejudice and racism by small minded people and didn't accept when people who like thinking in boxes tried to put me in one of those.

I believe some people just do it when their Life get's too complicated for them, so they feel the need to simplify things by categorizing them and putting them into boxes.

When i was younger i used to make a sport of it to be breaking their frames and blowing their minds.
I just couldn't stand it when they came up with their prejudicism and their strange expectations and projectorize them onto me, like for instance: "hey, you're black, you must be a good Dancer or rapping." (!?)
So sometimes i then just pretended to be a Death-Metal Singer and Techno DJ. Wonder what would have happened when these people would have met someone like Neil Degrasse Tyson. And believe it or not, even nowadays with Internet and easy access to information and knowledge, there's still people like this!

Man, what a fun it was seeing their faces with their expectations that couldn't fully grab what was going on.

Personally I really don't like it when small-minded weird people tried to fit me in their boxes. I'm just too big to fit in such a box and hence ended up breaking those boxes...
[Emoji6]
If i was forced to categorize people, there would only be two categories:
Non-idiots and Idiots
So in the end I'm actually quite happy not being categorized.
;)
SugaD would either be a mix of an experienced EJ with the "for fun posters".

As for me, I feel like these days I'm a for fun poster

Oooops, i guess i was glad a little too early.

Should've first read through this thread until the end...

Well... whatever...

A few categories come to my mind that haven't been mentioned yet:

The young fool, thinking he has an answer to everything!

The old wise man, who wants to share his wisdom, but isn't understood by many...

The Azz-kisser writing any kind of stuff just to gain respect from others.

and at last:
The Attention seeking hoe, also known as the "attention junkie" (or short A.J.) seeking desperately for attention, no matter the outcome and the presented level of stupidity.
[Emoji12]

Quite strange, fighting on a day where most people seek for Peace, Joy and Love.

Ho-Ho-Ho
Meeeeerry Christmas

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hahaha. Thanks Boogar,
:D
but I'm actually quite happy not being categorized.

Since from early age on i had to face prejudice and racism by small minded people and didn't accept when people who like thinking in boxes tried to put me in one of those.

I believe some people just do it when their Life get's too complicated for them, so they feel the need to simplify things by categorizing them and putting them into boxes.

When i was younger i used to make a sport of it to be breaking their frames and blowing their minds.
I just couldn't stand it when they came up with their prejudicism and their strange expectations and projectorize them onto me, like for instance: "hey, you're black, you must be a good Dancer or rapping." (!?)
So sometimes i then just pretended to be a Death-Metal Singer and Techno DJ. Wonder what would have happened when these people would have met someone like Neil Degrasse Tyson. And believe it or not, even nowadays with Internet and easy access to information and knowledge, there's still people like this!

Man, what a fun it was seeing their faces with their expectations that couldn't fully grab what was going on.

Personally I really don't like it when small-minded weird people tried to fit me in their boxes. I'm just too big to fit in such a box and hence ended up breaking those boxes...
[Emoji6]
If i was forced to categorize people, there would only be two categories:
Non-idiots and Idiots
So in the end I'm actually quite happy not being categorized.
;)

Oooops, i guess i was glad a little too early.

Should've first read through this thread until the end...

Well... whatever...

A few categories come to my mind that haven't been mentioned yet:

The young fool, thinking he has an answer to everything!

The old wise man, who wants to share his wisdom, but isn't understood by many...

The Azz-kisser writing any kind of stuff just to gain respect from others.

and at last:
The Attention seeking hoe, also known as the "attention junkie" (or short A.J.) seeking desperately for attention, no matter the outcome and the presented level of stupidity.
[Emoji12]

Quite strange, fighting on a day where most people seek for Peace, Joy and Love.

Ho-Ho-Ho
Meeeeerry Christmas
**** categories man! Oh you´re black you must play basketball then right? No but I´ll still slamdunk your ass. lol

On an other note, I did´nt know there was this much hate in this forum

peace..

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo and Suga D