Recommendations for FH rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Hello , my current setup is a JOOLA Falcon Med Blade , Tibhar Aurus Sound BH and Joola Energy X-tra FH.
After playing a season and half I'm looking to change my FH rubber for something with a little more Control.I do like the Joola Energy X-Tra but it can be quite erratic .My local club have suggested Rozena but after trying my mates i wasn't exactly impressed and they are very much in favour of Butterfly.
Looking at the Joola Charts the next step up would be to try Rhyzm 375 , thoughts please ?

Last edited:
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
I recommend the Samba 19, instead of Rhyzm 375; do not go with the charts.
You might also want to look into Rasanter 37, I love that rubber on fast blades like Mizutani SZLC and Carbonado 90; and has a good performance over Rhyzm

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Joola energy xtra is very soft and therefore should have enough control. However, try flipping to try tibhar aureus sound on th and see how that feels. Rhyzzm 375 would also be a good option.

Yes Joe , i tried the Aurus on the FH which felt more controlled but it lacks the speed of the Energy (imo,anyway) .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I recommend the Samba 19, instead of Rhyzm 375; do not go with the charts.
You might also want to look into Rasanter 37, I love that rubber on fast blades like Mizutani SZLC and Carbonado 90; and has a good performance over Rhyzm

Any reason for the Samba over the Rhyzm ?
Also ,my blades quite light and is more of an intermediate type so will this impact the Rasanters performance as opposed to using a faster blade ?