Rate this setup

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
FH: butterfly rozena
BH : Tsp spectol
Blade : bty joo see hyuk
My playing style is using pimples for BH offensive and controlling the pace of the game, and offensive FH

Should I get Bty joobsee hyuk or should I go for Timo bool Spirit or xiom stradivarius or other xiom carbon blades or suggest me other blades for my planning styles

Price point of blade (less than 120 dollar or around the same as Timo bool Spirit)

Regards

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
FH: butterfly rozena
BH : Tsp spectol
Blade : bty joo see hyuk
My playing style is using pimples for BH offensive and controlling the pace of the game, and offensive FH

Should I get Bty joobsee hyuk or should I go for Timo bool Spirit or xiom stradivarius or other xiom carbon blades or suggest me other blades for my planning styles

Price point of blade (less than 120 dollar or around the same as Timo bool Spirit)

Regards

Sounds like a good setup. Both Rozena and Rasanter are outstanding high-end rubbers. The feeling when grabbing the ball is different, the quality of the shots produced comparable as long as you manage to stay in control while delivering full stroke and power.

If you use pimple, do not use a carbon blade. That is to say, don’t try boll spirit.

You should use a 7 ply.

If you play offensive short pimple, joo see hyuk might not be a good choice as it is a defensive chop blade.

Stiga clipper, clipper CR, donic ultra power. These are good blade for offensive short pimple.

Rozena is a good choice. Once you can control it well. You can upgrade to tenergy.