Table tennis dream equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Being from Poland, I'd gladly spend it all on old Andrzej Grubba ALL+ blade, lie the one I had as my first blade :). Maybe it's not table tennis equipment per se, but I'd pay that money to go back in time and watch Andrzej Grubba play live just once :)

... and probably one navy Butterfly Santo shirt (I love the colours and I always play best when wearing it) :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
4 Tibhar Evolution MX-P + 4 Palio Hadou 40+
Kailin Oil
2 Pairs Mizuno wave driver A (white)
2 DHS Hl5

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Although it sounds very very tempting and definitely I love to try new equipment. But if I had this kind of money to spare then I would spend it on upcoming kids who are in need. May be help them out a bit, by providing them with good shoes or a good setup. Also, I can put the money with some like minded coach who can guide these kids by giving them lessons (may be one lesson a week?). IMO, I think this would give me more happiness.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
600 may not be enough, but I would try to buy as many representative blade composition/constructions categories so I know what every "type" feels like. Call me an intellectual EJ.

Lasta, a club I used to play at in NYC's Chinatown (it closed down years ago) I knew one of the guys working there for years. He was a big EJ. He would get everyone from the club to let us try their rackets. I must have tried 100s of rackets.

You would have fun with trying everyone's stuff with my friend. I learned a lot from him about blades. He would hit with the blade, tell me what he felt and then have me try. At first I didn't know a thing. After a few years of doing that, I started to understand a little about blades. :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Agreed. Anything with Waldner autograph. And Timo Boll if there is some change left :)

3a7c555730b00b8965c352274c74f10d.jpg

3f2ad378553abd4f5fd650fd9b07dd9c.jpg

That is real. That is Timo Boll’s shirt. He wore it at an event in NYC years ago at SPiN.

I teach one of the owners of SPiN private yoga lessons. He got it from Timo to give to me. [emoji2]

Reactions: Suga D and Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Dude, this is a TT forum, not a fetish exchange!

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I see no reason to spend 600£ on TT equipment. A new pair of shoes every year (or two), a set of new rubbers twice or thrice a year, that's it unless I break my blade (knock on wood). About €200-250, no more, and over that amount something is just going to gather dust in a closet and fall prey to shelf life decay.