Edge tape thickness

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hello, just looking for quick answers here please.

I got a DHS h301 (5.8mm), black 2.0mm Fastarc G1, red max TSP Ventus Spin (which I believe is 2.2 or 2.3mm), and I want to buy edge tape, however I don't know what thickness.

Probably going to be either 10mm or 12mm, so what would y'all recommend ? I want to protect both the blade and the rubbers, but I don't want it to look too big either.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hello, just looking for quick answers here please.

I got a DHS h301 (5.8mm), black 2.0mm Fastarc G1, red max TSP Ventus Spin (which I believe is 2.2 or 2.3mm), and I want to buy edge tape, however I don't know what thickness.

Probably going to be either 10mm or 12mm, so what would y'all recommend ? I want to protect both the blade and the rubbers, but I don't want it to look too big either. Still I think I'd prefer longevity and durability of the materials over styling, but no I wont buy weird things like plastic foam or idk what

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Alex, you have started 5 threads so far. Of those, 2 were duplicates where the second, the duplicate, was posted within a minute of the first thread post. I have merged them.

I need you to try not to post duplicate threads.

I'm sorry, every time that I click on post the thread or something, it loads for minutes, so sometimes I click a second time and it works. If I could I would've deleted the duplicate but there isn't any way to do that.
I'll try my best next time

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
12mm all the time.. it covers the blade and both sponges (into the rubber). I've used 9mm & 10mm in the past and there's nothing wrong with it, it can leave portions of the sponge exposed as it's not edge to edge

Aight thanks, I'll buy the 12mm then

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

I'm sorry, every time that I click on post the thread or something, it loads for minutes, so sometimes I click a second time and it works. If I could I would've deleted the duplicate but there isn't any way to do that.
I'll try my best next time

Okay. If it happens again, send me a PM. I can delete them.

Also, you could try hitting refresh on the page with clicking to post again. If the thing is still spinning but isn't going to newly posted thread, the thread may still be there and you may see it after hitting the refresh button.