I am in deep deep dilemma

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
You guys remember i said i didn’t like the palio ak47’s? i eventually settled on buying rakza 7’s to replace the ak47’s. After ordering and waiting for my rakza’s to arrive, i developed really good feeling with the ak47’s, being able to topspin like i never was able to, backhand punch when i didn’t even know i could, and developing great confidence to attack like i’m never going to miss. So now i’m deciding whether i should stay with the ak47’s since they work for me or should i still stick to my plan of replacing them with rakza’s since they are way better rubbers and i should adapt to them for good.

NDH

says Spin to win!

This falls into the category of "if you have to ask, it makes no difference"

You only asked about the Rakza's recently, so I'm not sure just how much you feel you've improved in that short time.

I would suggest you try the Rakza's when they arrive (there's no harm) - If you hate them, just switch back.

But more importantly, find a club, find some good players, and just play as much as you can.

Reactions: PingBirdPong
says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
You guys remember i said i didn’t like the palio ak47’s? i eventually settled on buying rakza 7’s to replace the ak47’s. After ordering and waiting for my rakza’s to arrive, i developed really good feeling with the ak47’s, being able to topspin like i never was able to, backhand punch when i didn’t even know i could, and developing great confidence to attack like i’m never going to miss. So now i’m deciding whether i should stay with the ak47’s since they work for me or should i still stick to my plan of replacing them with rakza’s since they are way better rubbers and i should adapt to them for good.

Let me put it to you in more contemporary manner:

You are going steady with Jennifer A and it is a great and steady relationship. However, you got bored and thinking the grass is always better on the other side of the fence, you started flirting with Angelina J.

Now that you are with Angelina J, you reminisce about your happy days with Jennifer A and wishes to return to her.

The good thing abt TT is that you can have all of them be it Jennifer, Alison, Phillipa, Sue, Deborah, Annabel too...

Last edited:
This user has no status.

Let me put it to you in more contemporary manner:

You are going steady with Jennifer A and it is a great and steady relationship. However, you got bored and thinking the grass is always better on the other side of the fence, you started flirting with Angelina J.

Now that you are with Angelina J, you reminisce about your happy days with Jennifer A and wishes to return to her.

The good thing abt TT is that you have all of them be it Jennifer, Alison, Phillipa, Sue, Deborah, Annable too...

And butterfly equipment are like the celebrities…

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
AK 47 is the cheaper alternative to Mark V. But it is a good rubber for us, mere mortals. Considering the price, I would say it is a good bargain, compared to Razka 7, Fastarc 1-G or Vega Pro.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
i just need you all opinions on whether i should still switch to the rakza and adapt to it since it is realistically a better rubber than the ak47 and worth using

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
i just need you all opinions on whether i should still switch to the rakza and adapt to it since it is realistically a better rubber than the ak47 and worth using

Yes, good rubber.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Why don't you just keep the R7 in the package when they arrive, use the AK47 till it wears out and then put the R7 on after and let yourself take your time to get used to the R7 when you put it on.

Probably part of what was going on with AK47 at first was: you simply were not used to using it.

Now, stop messing with equipment, play with what you have, and when the AK47 wears out, then you can put the R7 on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Why don't you just keep the R7 in the package when they arrive, use the AK47 till it wears out and then put the R7 on after and let yourself take your time to get used to the R7 when you put it on.

Probably part of what was going on with AK47 at first was: you simply were not used to using it.

Now, stop messing with equipment, play with what you have, and when the AK47 wears out, then you can put the R7 on.

all i needed to hear. thank you

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl