Jan Ove Waldner - Donic superstar using TENERGY

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I do not think they are making them anymore. The handle were like thinner where you put your thumb, so i think it fit good for the hand. The new, or other handles from Donic is way much more bulky i feel.

Okay interesting. I know the guys that own Yasaka/Donic in Sweden. He thought he played with dicon, but maybe he was wrong.

As I work at Wood House in Sweden ( Yasaka/Donic/Nittaku ) I can confirm that JO-shape is still produced.

He played with Dicon back in the days. He finished his career with Waldner Senso Carbon V1.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
As I work at Wood House in Sweden ( Yasaka/Donic/Nittaku ) I can confirm that JO-shape is still produced.

He played with Dicon back in the days. He finished his career with Waldner Senso Carbon V1.
Hi,OlleGlad.I like the shape and handle of Banda Waldner more than the Donic Waldner Offensive 2016 JO shape. Banda's shape(160x150mm) is bigger than donic ,the handle(105mm) is longer and more square.Can I customize the Donic Waldner Off of the Banda Waldner model from Wood House? I can accept if there is a quantity requirement.

Last edited: