Butterfly contest

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Funny. Dan, you've got to win this to get that interview. :) We are all counting on you. Expecially Matt! :)

Hahahaha, yea Dan you better win that interview or I might just have to bring your headstart on Timo to an end and do it myself :p :p :p :p If I do that though I will make sure I look at the questions thread here on TTDaily ;)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, this would be a great competition for you if you win it:) hehehe

Haha I know! Please I hope I win haha :).. getting an interview from Timo Boll is not easy at all! Crazy times, i'm still working on it tho, never give up

Funny. Dan, you've got to win this to get that interview. :) We are all counting on you. Expecially Matt! :)

So true, thanks Carl. I have my fingers crossed! Would be an honour to meet my hero! :)

Hahahaha, yea Dan you better win that interview or I might just have to bring your headstart on Timo to an end and do it myself :p :p :p :p If I do that though I will make sure I look at the questions thread here on TTDaily ;)

Haha, i'm still working on it buddy :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Perhaps it's time for another interview showdown? ;)

Aha sounds like a plan,, what ideas you got? I am going to hunt Boll after WTTTC 2012... Think he has been pretty busy lately.. He may have a break after this competition