Hinoki 100%

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Do you know any store where to buy darker apart from tabletennis11? I can't find stores with stock of this brand
Thank you!!
tt11 gives 10euro discount if you go above 80euro on your cart, just email them first to get the voucher and i think they give free shipping on dhl courier on a certain amount on your purchase

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
tell me more about the H3-9, I love Tibhar most of my blades are from this brand and I play with MX-P but I have not read much about these models and they seem expensive but I am open to change my mind
Thank you!!!

This user has no status.
tell me more about the H3-9, I love Tibhar most of my blades are from this brand and I play with MX-P but I have not read much about these models and they seem expensive but I am open to change my mind
Thank you!!!
It seems we're living quite close. I've played with a Tibhar H5 for years when I was young and I prefered it to H3-9 because it was a bit slower with better control, then beeing adult with the H3-9, and it needs more training as a real offensive wood but it was without the glue, then with glue I came back to a Klampar H with Sriver fx max when it was launched. If you like the allwood blade you'll have something quite stiff and fast and linear. This is interesting. It goes well with offensive long pimp too, in the past some players were using it with Grass off 2.0 and Mark V 2.0 if you want to attck close to the table. I've to say since the new balls and new rubbers I didn't really had time to play with a H3-9. If you can find a Butterfly Kiso 5 it's a good option too, closer to the Tibhar H5

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
When you talk about allaround blades, do you mean that these hinoki blades do not become off? I read in some rankings than Septear, darker 7P-2A 7t or Tibhar H3-9 are slower than a blade with 7 layers limba-ayous-ayous-ayous-ayous-ayous-limba? (Sk7, clipper, samsonov black edition, ludeack, etc)

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Hard Truth of Table Tennis:

Focus on developing your strokes rather than on what blade gives you speed ratings. Any pro player will beat you with a Primorac, Korbel, Stratus Powerwood.

You are unnecessarily getting confused on selecting a blade. Just get any and start practicing.

Its your skill that matters, not the blade+rubber combination.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Reactions: splasher78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I have been playing table tennis for more than half of my life, I have played national leagues traveling around the country and earning money for doing what I love, I have been a coach for many years, I have created a club and I am a journalist specialized in Tennis and TT at Eurosport. I just wanted to try a 100% hinoki blade for the first time The important thing is the archer and not the arrow but if you hit the material it will boost your style of play, it is one of the sports with more personal sensations

Reactions: S-Pin and Gwenved
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
When you talk about allaround blades, do you mean that these hinoki blades do not become off? I read in some rankings than Septear, darker 7P-2A 7t or Tibhar H3-9 are slower than a blade with 7 layers limba-ayous-ayous-ayous-ayous-ayous-limba? (Sk7, clipper, samsonov black edition, ludeack, etc)

Darker 7p-2a.7t is pretty darn fast. I have only tried one. But the one I tried was faster than most Viscarias.

Because all Hinoki blades are soft, they have a few interesting qualities.

1) they feel amazing for looping because of how much Hinoki grabs the ball.
2) on softer touch shots, you have way more control so, on touch shots they respond as if they are a much slower blade.
3) the all Hinoki multiply blades often don't feel great on drive shots. But, as said above, they feel amazing when looping.
4) the one plies are easy to break but they feel good on every kind of shot and they feel nothing short of amazing.

Not everyone likes Hinoki. Some people pick up a Hinoki blade and cannot understand what anyone would like about them. Then other people pick up a Hinoki blade and it feels like magic in their hand. If you are in the second category, nothing, nothing, nothing, will feel anywhere close to as good as a good One Ply Hinoki blade. But they are expensive and easy to break because of the single ply.

Last edited:
This user has no status.

Focus on developing your strokes rather than on what blade gives you speed ratings. Any pro player will beat you with a Primorac, Korbel, Stratus Powerwood.

You are unnecessarily getting confused on selecting a blade. Just get any and start practicing.

So please by kind to explain us why you're not using a Korbel + 2 standard rubbers...instead of a ZJK SZLC and 2 different Tenergy...and it will be fine to not read stupidities as " Any pro player will beat you with..."anymore. That's not for you but for everybody in general, and in fact I'm not a pro player but I can beat any of of the new playerwho start in my club with their bat. That's something any player can do. It's just a difference of level and can be said for everything in the world.

Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
So please by kind to explain us why you're not using a Korbel + 2 standard rubbers...instead of a ZJK SZLC and 2 different Tenergy...and it will be fine to not read stupidities as " Any pro player will beat you with..."anymore. That's not for you but for everybody in general, and in fact I'm not a pro player but I can beat any of of the new playerwho start in my club with their bat. That's something any player can do. It's just a difference of level and can be said for everything in the world.
First of all, if you need any answers, kindly create your own post.

Second, if I can afford a table tennis blade or even rubbers which is none of your business, I don't see a point of "why not"

Third, if you start judging anyone's comments asking around stupid questions without knowing their age or experience on table tennis, you must STFU and mind your own business. The OP has asked a question and is looking for advice, to which he made it concrete that he knows what he has asked for.

Fourth, who the hell are you to decide what "everybody" needs or deserves; "speak for yourself, yourself alone"

Fifth and not the least, If your brain still doesn't accept this message, read it again or feel free to report it.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Second, if I can afford a table tennis blade or even rubbers which is none of your business, I don't see a point of "why not"

Third, if you start judging anyone's comments asking around stupid questions without knowing their age or experience on table tennis, you must STFU and mind your own business. The OP has asked a question and is looking for advice, to which he made it concrete that he knows what he has asked for.

Fourth, who the hell are you to decide what "everybody" needs or deserves; "speak for yourself, yourself alone"

Fifth and not the least, If your brain still doesn't accept this message, read it again or feel free to report it.

I do have to be honest, Chintanmashroo, the first quote above, it is fine information for a beginner. But I am not so sure it fits at all in this thread. The OP says he has been playing TT for more than half his life and seems to have asked for something specific about Hinoki blades. Why would you be recommending him limba blades and giving simple information as though he is a beginner?

As a result, I feel Gwenved's post asking you why you use a very fancy setup and are telling others, who ARE NOT BEGINNERS, information that would be excellent for beginners but are completely besides the point in the context of this thread.

As a result, your reply to Gwenved, from my perspective, seems off base and kind of disturbing.

In the past I have seen that you understand the fun of experimenting with equipment. You seem to have bought and sold and tried and tested more setups than most on the forum. Why would that not be okay for an experienced player who wanted to try a top notch ALL HINOKI Blade?

Perhaps you read this thread and another thread and got confused. I can see how that could happen. But, to me it seems you owe Genved a bit of an apology. I actually reread the whole thread to see if I missed something. But, based on content, I really think you are off base and Genved's question is seems appropriate based on how your comment recommending TableTennisBets to focus on form and forget about equipment seems totally out of place in the context of this thread.

It is fine to try new stuff to see how it works for you. Especially if you are an experienced player who wants to try something that you really have never tried but heard good things about.

Last edited:
This user has no status.

My brain has no problem, don't be worried about that. you didn't answered, did you understood??
To reply your post;
1- I'm replying the post, not you so I don't have to create my own post.
2- It doesn't match with your answer, so explain why, too dificult for you to understand??
3- Replying using this kind of easy generalities is not giving any advice. By the way he's asking about Hinoki blades, not about how to improve skills...and I can't see Hinoki in your post. "He knows what he has asked for"...Waouww, you impress me. I'm not judging your age or experience in TT or what you can afford or not, only what you wrote, it's large enough.
4- Sorry again but you intent to reverse the situation, you decided he's "unnecessarily confused", not me. Maybe you are?
5- If your brain can't understand my post that's not my problem but yours.

I wish you the best for your future.

This user has no status.
I do have to be honest, Chintanmashroo, the first quote above, it is fine information for a beginner. But I am not so sure it fits at all in this thread. The OP says he has been playing TT for more than half his life and seems to have asked for something specific about Hinoki blades. Why would you be recommending him limba blades and giving simple information as though he is a beginner?

As a result, I feel Gwenved's post asking you why you use a very fancy setup and are telling others, who ARE NOT BEGINNERS, information that would be excellent for beginners but are completely besides the point in the context of this thread.

As a result, your reply to Gwenved, to me, seems off base and kind of disturbing.

In the past I have seen that you understand the fun of experimenting with equipment. You seem to have bought and sold and tried and tested more setups than most on the forum. Why would that not be okay for an experienced player who wanted to try a top notch ALL HINOKI Blade?

Perhaps you read this thread and another thread and got confused. I can see how that could happen. But, to me it seems you owe Genved a bit of an apology. I actually reread the whole thread to see if I missed something. But, based on content, I really think you are off base and Genved's question is seems appropriate based on how your comment recommending TableTennisBets to focus on form and forget about equipment seems totally out of place in the context of this thread.

It is fine to try new stuff to see how it works for you. Especially if you are an experienced player who wants to try something that you really have never tried but heard good things about.

Thanks Carl, I don't want to create a mess, honestly. I'm far away from that.
To explain who I'am. 53 years old, playing TT for more than 40 years, played in National league, beeing trainer in a club, in Regional Centre of Physical Education ( C.R.E.P.S in France) where we train the best young player of each Region to rise them to the top.
Now, after breaking my two knees in a ski accident 20 years ago I've not the mobility I had ( due to the accident, my age and maybe my 15 extra kg?) I'm just playing in regional league and veterans league with quite good results. Like many others, hard to keep our young best level.

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
itself. Haha GW...

I entered miltary at young age and was barely 55 kg with wet clothes. 115 kg could be considered being nice to me and I seem to move on the court better than ever...

... but that is only because I started at 40s and now 10 yrs later my footwork and anticipation are better.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
So nittaku miyabi
Nittaku septear
Nittaku septear lead
Nittaku forestia
Will be good choice for
1ply
7ply
Slower 7ply
5ply blade who wants start with Hinoki.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks Carl, I don't want to create a mess, honestly. I'm far away from that.
To explain who I'am. 53 years old, playing TT for more than 40 years, played in National league, beeing trainer in a club, in Regional Centre of Physical Education ( C.R.E.P.S in France) where we train the best young player of each Region to rise them to the top.
Now, after breaking my two knees in a ski accident 20 years ago I've not the mobility I had ( due to the accident, my age and maybe my 15 extra kg?) I'm just playing in regional league and veterans league with quite good results. Like many others, hard to keep our young best level.

As a forum moderator, when I see one person making personal attacks at another and the person being rude is also starting off from several assumptions that don't seem to be based in reality, then I feel it is appropriate for me to step in.

Chintanmashroo has seemed like a good guy in all his previous posts. I don't need to assume the worst. But he is way off base in how he responded to your post and it seemed totally uncalled for.

Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
As a forum moderator, when I see one person making personal attacks at another and the person being rude is also starting off from several assumptions that don't seem to be based in reality, then I feel it is appropriate for me to step in.

Chintanmashroo has seemed like a good guy in all his previous posts. I don't need to assume the worst. But he is way off base in how he responded to your post and it seemed totally uncalled for.
I felt I was attacked first, anyways, everything is fine now.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I felt I was attacked first, anyways, everything is fine now.

Actually, I am not so sure that everything is fine now. You were basically asked why it would be okay for you to have a high quality blade but you were telling someone else they were confused and should not fuss about equipment. Your response was a demonstration of bad behavior.

If you apologize to Gwenved about your post, then it would seem that everything is fine.

This user has no status.
And, only in case you don't know, when you have the same kind of wood, at same thickness less layers is more speed but less control, more layers in less speed and more control. That's why I prefer the H3-9 to the H1-9
obviously referring to my play and strokes.
Regards

Last edited: