New Tenergy Rubbers! Tenergy 05N and Tenergy 09C

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Interesting to see that there is no (longer?) such a thing as Hurricane III Neo.

You´re right, but this could be a mistake. I found Hurricane III twice. One says Hurricane III the other 108 Hurricane III and then there is a Hurricane without any number and the most interesting thing:

There is a Hurricane 9 listed too!!

[Emoji15]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
It is marketing when they want to sell it as "new invention" because there already was something like that on the market if you just remember the Maxcell series by andro circa 12 years ago. They had a significantly thinner topsheet with sponges up to 2,6mm (no lie!) and were really nice for speedglue.
So if it works today, i don't know but the concept is not new.

Sports equipment companies are notorious for calling everything they introduce "new technology". ;)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
OK, it might be an old idea, but now it's the time that brands make good rubbers using this concept. I've heard about these old 2.6 mm sponged rubbers and basically no one ended up using it. Now the Rasanter is a high quality and successful series, just like the Bluestorm (well, Bluestorm isn't as popular as Rasanter, but players agree that it's at least as good as Bluefire was, but in most cases they like Bluestorm better)

Reactions: Suga D and OhWell
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Nano nano ...

images

Could It be tenergy 05N N for Nano topsheet as in thickness?