Xu Xin's Equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Coming soon was more black outer and new-new stiga is thicker.
I think new blade has more control and its slower but easier to play near the table.

Stiga said that the blade with black outer plies with "coming soon" mark on it is the same with the brown blade he uses now. They said Xu Xin has been testing a carbon blade but he does not want a black but a brown outer ply instead. It is a carbon blade and it is not the Intensity blade. Many thanks to Felix W. from Stiga for this info.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Stiga said that the blade with black outer plies with "coming soon" mark on it is the same with the brown blade he uses now. They said Xu Xin has been testing a carbon blade but he does not want a black but a brown outer ply instead. It is a carbon blade and it is not the Intensity blade. Many thanks to Felix W. from Stiga for this info.

Any info on if the blade will be released and when, and what it is called?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Hi yogi_bear. If Stiga are making the that Xu Xin used in German open it is not going to have any carbon layers.
According the photos which are here is hard to say ...maybe the carbon is underneath the brown top veneer ...

Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
31288413_1947384431998102_3997926914995256327_n.jpgXu xin in stiga factory. New blade "coming soon" noticed again...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Ok, guys! Got some insider news from Stiga's Marketing responible Felix, which is a really great guy to talk with. Well I asked about the new blade that Xu Xin is using and he told me some details about it.
It is a 5+2 outer carbon blade where the outer layer is brown koto and the core is abachi. Xu Xin didn't like the colour of the dyed grey koto that the DHS 301 had. It is going to be released in the third quarter of this year. Approximately September or October this year and first in China and Japan and a few weeks later in the rest of the world. The blade should more or less be in production and it will come in a commercial and limited edition with Xu Xin's personal lens. Something to look forward to guys!

Last edited:
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Ok, guys! Got some insider news from Stiga's Marketing responible Felix, which is a really great guy to talk with. Well I asked about the new blade that Xu Xin is using and he told me some details about it.
It is a 5+2 outer carbon blade where the outer layer is brown koto and the core should be limba. Xu Xin didn't like the colour of the dyed grey koto that the DHS 301 had. It is going to be released in the third quarter of this year. Approximately September or October this year and first in China and Japan and a few weeks later in the rest of the world. The blade should more or less be in production and it will come in a commercial and limited edition with Xu Xin's personal lens. Something to look forward to guys!
the core can not be limba ....it will be to heavy when it is limba .... IMHO the second ply under the karbon could be limba and the core looks more like paulownia (kiri)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
the core can not be limba ....it will be to heavy when it is limba .... IMHO the second ply under the karbon could be limba and the core looks more like paulownia (kiri)
Could be... I also thought it sounded strange, but that was what I remembered him saying...

Reactions: bobpuls