Lin gaoyuan sponsorship with Butterfly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I guess it's an agrement between China and japan: having too much of the top CNT players sponsored by Butterfly isn't a good thing for DHS and China in general. So I guess that in order to content everyone because of the recent huge FZD blades release, they simply got LGY out of the rooster. He will sure be sponsored by DHS with a signature blade he will probably never use and will get customized visacarias from BTY cos'... what's the difference between a LGY and a Viscaria ? LGY has been using even regular viscarias for a while before having his signature blade and he does come back to this blade very often.

Plus, BTY probably understood it was not really smart to have so much viscaria clones in its catalogue.

LG blade is same like viscaria the only difference is head size and handle look but i am curious how about his current backhand rubber. I can see he start to be much more consistent on bh than he was never before. and i wonder if he came back to dig05 or other rubber

This user has no status.
LG blade is same like viscaria the only difference is head size and handle look but i am curious how about his current backhand rubber. I can see he start to be much more consistent on bh than he was never before. and i wonder if he came back to dig05 or other rubber

He started off with D05, but later changed to 09c as his bh rubber. If he is with DHS I can think he'll use a H8 rubber instead.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Rumors, that is the mother of fake news. So actually assumptions is the grand mother of fake news hahaha.

Notice that assumptions is plot's aunt too...

True and with a bunch of people have too much time to waste, and not enough time hitting balls, this is why people care so much on who is sponsored by who and what not.

I thought I'm in a Cosmopolitan magazine gossip section now

Reactions: OldUser
says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
True and with a bunch of people have too much time to waste, and not enough time hitting balls, this is why people care so much on who is sponsored by who and what not.

I thought I'm in a Cosmopolitan magazine gossip section now

just noob back into your hut now baby girl

old man is cranky cause everything hurts, should also learn you dont have to double post to reply to more than 1 comment, but I dont expect old people to keep up with basic tech anyway.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

old man is cranky cause everything hurts, should also learn you dont have to double post to reply to more than 1 comment, but I dont expect old people to keep up with basic tech anyway.

you obviously have some reading disorder.
you read double...haha

good laugh after 6 hours on the table.
are you 60 hours on your computer table now?

should sleep a bit, good for the brain