Which cheap outer alc should I try?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
I was getting some rubbers from princett, and thought I would try a cheap outer alc blade. I would get Yinhe Pro 01, but it is out of stock. I was thinking about the Friendship Blue ALC ($24) or V-5 ($14). Any thoughts on these two? Other options to consider?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Yinhe Pro 01 or V14 Pro
Sanwei 75
Stuor/Lemuria ALC

I personally wouldn't go with the Friendship version, because its a thicker blade, so it's not exactly the same type of alc blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
Yinhe Pro 01 or V14 Pro
Sanwei 75
Stuor/Lemuria ALC

I personally wouldn't go with the Friendship version, because its a thicker blade, so it's not exactly the same type of alc blade.

As I said in the initial post, I would get Pro 01, but it is out of stock. V14 Pro is a good option, but I want something more Viscaria style, not Timo Boll ALC style (sorry, should have mentioned that to begin with). I am looking for something on princett, so sanwei 75 and stuor ALC not options.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
As I said in the initial post, I would get 01, but it is out of stock. I could get it off of another site and paying more + pay shipping, but I wanted to see if there were other options to consider on princett because I was ordering some rubbers from there anyways.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Why not just buy on Aliexpress?

PrinceTT costs extra for shipping.

I ordered a rubber from PrinceTT with their slow/cheap shipping option, and it took 3.5 months to arrive in the US.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
Why not just buy on Aliexpress?

PrinceTT costs extra for shipping.

I ordered a rubber from PrinceTT with their slow/cheap shipping option, and it took 3.5 months to arrive in the US.

Certainly Aliexpress is a good option, but there are some advantages to princett. 1. one purchase source vs multiple different vendors 2. More details for some rubbers (for example, if I want Sanwei Target National soft vs hard) 3. cheaper price for many rubbers, which offsets the slightly more expensive shipping. Also, air shipping is only a little more and takes 3 weeks vs 3 months. Thus, I think Aliexpress is good if you want a specific, one thing, whereas princett is good if you want a variety of things that are also in stock.

This user has no status.

Certainly Aliexpress is a good option, but there are some advantages to princett. 1. one purchase source vs multiple different vendors 2. More details for some rubbers (for example, if I want Sanwei Target National soft vs hard) 3. cheaper price for many rubbers, which offsets the slightly more expensive shipping. Also, air shipping is only a little more and takes 3 weeks vs 3 months. Thus, I think Aliexpress is good if you want a specific, one thing, whereas princett is good if you want a variety of things that are also in stock.

just get the dhs power g6x

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews

Sanwei F3 Pro or Paramid are inner alc. Also, none of these blades are available on princett.

Hi ... There are 2 versions of this blade .. One, which is more like Timo Boll ALC, and the other one with an inner ALC layer..

Sorry, missed the part about Princett.. All these blades are easily available on AliExpress.. Sorry

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

Hi ... There are 2 versions of this blade .. One, which is more like Timo Boll ALC, and the other one with an inner ALC layer..

Sorry, missed the part about Princett.. All these blades are easily available on AliExpress.. Sorry

I see, I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know.
No worries, I know this is an unusual request asking for budget blades from one specific site.