Tibhar MX-D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
I’d love to try a tacky Tibhar. Nothing special but that red sponge just goes so well with a red topsheet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I’d love to try a tacky Tibhar. Nothing special but that red sponge just goes so well with a red topsheet.

b2_gold_beo_store.jpg

Battle 2 gold - in Beo Store on Ali - looks good, but will it look so in real? I'd not put my hand to fire for it...

Edit: It seems only H40 is like that. Too hard for BH. Unless you want to go LJK style...

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020

Battle 2 gold - in Beo Store on Ali - looks good, but will it look so in real? I'd not put my hand to fire for it...

Edit: It seems only H40 is like that. Too hard for BH. Unless you want to go LJK style...

Yeah. Chinese rubbers are too much for my backhand. I’m happy with Rakza Z, tacky, bouncy, white-yellowish sponge. But would trade it for something similar with Red sponge. Don’t judge me but I’d rather take the colours than the tiny differences between competing rubbers.

I’ve got an eye on Nittaku Sieger PK50 but that’s Pink/Magenta/Purple rather than Red. Horrible. Never bother Andro. I’ve no idea how they came up with such a colour!

I’m really tempted to Dignics 09C simply because of the red sponge. But well, doubling the cost is a little too much.

If DHS sells H3 40 Black sponge with 20% extra. I will for sure pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: latej
says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...

Thats not so much nowadays, with Yazaka Z on 53 degrees, feel like 48, and Raxa Hard at 58 degrees, felt like 54. This is the step if they keep draw the speed down the hole time

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015

when is infinity slated to release?

I'm gathering some buddies to do a group order on tt11, trying to hit that 30% discount and try mx-d on the way haha... but if infinity is coming out soon might as well wait longer 😅

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I have been wary with t05 comparisons for many years, because while some rubbers had equal spin, some equal speed, none ever felt like t05.

This one does.

Less bouncy than MX-P, less lifeless than MX-S, all true - but the sensation at ball contact is what makes this different.

If this was, after 13 years or so, still the goal of the development when there are so many other concepts (Hybrid, "ultra thick" sponges)?

But they´ve done it. Chapeau.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
I have been wary with t05 comparisons for many years, because while some rubbers had equal spin, some equal speed, none ever felt like t05.

This one does.

Less bouncy than MX-P, less lifeless than MX-S, all true - but the sensation at ball contact is what makes this different.

If this was, after 13 years or so, still the goal of the development when there are so many other concepts (Hybrid, "ultra thick" sponges)?

That very interesting to hear Airoc. Are you able to compare MX-D and T05 in details? How do they loop, how do they block, etc.
(A comparison to Fastarc G1 will be much appreciated if you have used it before.)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews

That very interesting to hear Airoc. Are you able to compare MX-D and T05 in details? How do they loop, how do they block, etc.
(A comparison to Fastarc G1 will be much appreciated if you have used it before

I just think MX-D is so similar to t05 that a detailed comparison doesn´t make much sense. Give or take 2% arc here and 3% speed there, the fascinating part is that MX-D just FEELS like a t05, so you play with it as if you played with t05.

Fastarc I have never tried. It´s from an older ESN generation and for some reason very popular in Japan, it came to Germany´s tt news forum through the back door when no-one was talking about its siblings (Tibhar Genius, Vega Pro) anymore. Anyone I personally know who has tried this rubber was hugely disappointed in comparison to their Evolution or Rasanter or Omega rubbers. so I really don´t know what the fuzz is all about.

This user has no status.

This one does.

Thanks for the review! I have one question regarding the weight of MX-D. MX-P is already on the heavier side, is there difference in weight comparing to MX-D?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Are there anymore info on the Infinity MX-S? Was going to buy MX-S then I hear about this, so if Infi MXS has more spin potential and harder I will wait for it

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk