Thinning Revolution #3

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think Revo no3 glue is available in 3 viscosities / thicknesses, so you can choose a thinner more liquid version if necessary. As Yoass says, you should be able to thin out some using water.

Even if you buy a normal viscosity - it gets clumped up with time. Especially, when you store it for a long time. I am experiencing the same issue as my Rev. No 3 bottle is about 4 years old now.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

if stored long time you must regularly shake the bottle.
once you got hard clumps , you must pour the glue through a strainer . The clumps will not dissolve back into the liquid.
If you have the thick or medium version and want it thinner use water but add 1 % ammonia.
This works for me

Reactions: tt_kidz
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I think Revo no3 glue is available in 3 viscosities / thicknesses, so you can choose a thinner more liquid version if necessary. As Yoass says, you should be able to thin out some using water.

I got the normal version, but been using this for the past 2 years.

Pretty surprised that adding a few drops of water to the remaining glue and a vigorous shake brought the glue back. There is also again the hint of the ammonia smell. I guess the existing liquid may have evaporated even though I make sure to screw the bottle tightly and kept the solution in the dark.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020

Even if you buy a normal viscosity - it gets clumped up with time. Especially, when you store it for a long time. I am experiencing the same issue as my Rev. No 3 bottle is about 4 years old now.

Same issue for me. It was less of a problem when I tend to do a lot of regluing for friends and self. With the lockdown in 2021, this has become a very rare occasion thus no surprise if the glue clumps up.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews

Same issue for me. It was less of a problem when I tend to do a lot of regluing for friends and self. With the lockdown in 2021, this has become a very rare occasion thus no surprise if the glue clumps up.

That was something else i was going to mention!!! usually any glue i have is used pretty quick, it's the EJ bug!!!!