Boosting H3 Neo National

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
I have played the chinese rubber unboosted, but 2 months ago i tried to boost them, its night and day.
I cant play them unboosted now.

I use falco tempo long, i put 2 layers and the rubbers become to curved, it is impossible to put 3 layers.

How many layers do you guys put on chinese rubbers ?

How do i post a picture ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
I played with H3 and now I play with H3 Neo on my forehand.

I know a guy who is selling a kind of "bio" booster, a mix of natural essential oils, and this booster is made by one of his friends who is a chemical engineer. The main advantage of this booster is that you can also apply it on the topsheet, without any risk to destroy the grip or the tackyness. And I apply upto 5 layers on the sponge and 1-2 layers on the topsheet, in order to flatten the rubber. This booster has no name, but this guy said it's used also by some pro's in the german Bundesliga.

As for classic boosters like Haifu or Falco, I saw that 1 layer is enough, maximum 2. IMG-20200220-WA0005.jpgIMG-20200221-WA0001.jpgIMG-20200221-WA0015.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
I have played the chinese rubber unboosted, but 2 months ago i tried to boost them, its night and day.
I cant play them unboosted now.

I use falco tempo long, i put 2 layers and the rubbers become to curved, it is impossible to put 3 layers.

How many layers do you guys put on chinese rubbers ?

How do i post a picture ?

You will get even better result if you use daichi or seamoon. Falco is really weak compare to those chinese booster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
You will get even better result if you use daichi or seamoon. Falco is really weak compare to those chinese booster.

I think falco is strong, 2 thin layers and the rubber is really curved, it lasts long too.

Never tried seamoon, how about seamoon does it last long ?
How many layers with seamoon ?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
I played with H3 and now I play with H3 Neo on my forehand.

I know a guy who is selling a kind of "bio" booster, a mix of natural essential oils, and this booster is made by one of his friends who is a chemical engineer. The main advantage of this booster is that you can also apply it on the topsheet, without any risk to destroy the grip or the tackyness. And I apply upto 5 layers on the sponge and 1-2 layers on the topsheet, in order to flatten the rubber. This booster has no name, but this guy said it's used also by some pro's in the german Bundesliga.

As for classic boosters like Haifu or Falco, I saw that 1 layer is enough, maximum 2. View attachment 21581View attachment 21582View attachment 21583

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

How do i post pics ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 2 reviews
Hi, do you all find that the rubber is too soft when there is drastically curled up as in the picture above?
Still trying to gauge how much booster is "too much". Tried 3 layers of Seamoon on a Hurricane 3 40 degrees years back, and it was quite a lot softer than a conventional Chinese rubber when i glued it on a Clipper CR WRB.

May 2018
I think falco is strong, 2 thin layers and the rubber is really curved, it lasts long too.

Never tried seamoon, how about seamoon does it last long ?
How many layers with seamoon ?

They are just different. Seamoon and dainchi make h3 like euro rubber after boosting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Hi, do you all find that the rubber is too soft when there is drastically curled up as in the picture above?
Still trying to gauge how much booster is "too much". Tried 3 layers of Seamoon on a Hurricane 3 40 degrees years back, and it was quite a lot softer than a conventional Chinese rubber when i glued it on a Clipper CR WRB.
The Blue sponge is 40 degrees
The BH rubber is 39 degrees both national.
I put 2 thin layers of falco tempo long.
I dont feel the rubber to be too soft, its perfect for me, and 3 layers of dhs no15 glue.
Attacking and looping underspin is effortless.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
but your rubbers are super boosted :D

Your picture is 7.5kb and resolution is 150*300, so it's about right...?
Its 2 layers of falco booster.
I want to put 3 but as you see in the picture its impossible.

Reactions: Simas