Help: Which shloud i Buy Nittaku Acustic vs BT Innerforce ZLF?

Hello everyone, my situation is the next, I´m currently a user of a DHS Fang Bo Carbon with Nittaku FastArc G-1 2.0 on both sides, I also have a Rozzena, the problem is that although I was a very active player before (5 times per week) I stopped playing for about 3 years, my physical condition worsened and although I am returning to this beutiful sport, the frequency of playing is and will be much less for at least the next 3-4 months.

Due to my combination and my situation I am having problems with the feeling of the shots, so I am looking for a blade that can help me, that has more sensation, control and less rigidity with the purpose of being able to generalize the spin more easily.

Which one do you think fulfills the characteristics better: Nittaku Acustic or BT Innerforce ZLF (the price limit is 175 euros)?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
I think that you are making the right choice in switching away. I think you should consider Stiga Infinity VPS, it's a blade that has a lot of ball feel and easy to spin as well.

Fang Bo series is very physically demanding as you need to have good footwork all the time to get the reap the rewards it possesses.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

Ricopin, I have it as an option too, but I have heard and read comments that it has low durability and that made me put it one step down, I don't know what experience you have in this regard.

I got a new one recently from tt11. No problems with splintering. I remember I talked to paddlepalace about splintering issues, they said that this has long been remedied and was only present on the first batch of blades.

I got a new one recently from tt11. No problems with splintering. I remember I talked to paddlepalace about splintering issues, they said that this has long been remedied and was only present on the first batch of blades.

Have you tried the Stiga Arctic Wood? Reviews comment that it is very similar to the Infinity VPS, it could be an alternative too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hello everyone, my situation is the next, I´m currently a user of a DHS Fang Bo Carbon with Nittaku FastArc G-1 2.0 on both sides, I also have a Rozzena, the problem is that although I was a very active player before (5 times per week) I stopped playing for about 3 years, my physical condition worsened and although I am returning to this beutiful sport, the frequency of playing is and will be much less for at least the next 3-4 months.

Due to my combination and my situation I am having problems with the feeling of the shots, so I am looking for a blade that can help me, that has more sensation, control and less rigidity with the purpose of being able to generalize the spin more easily.

Which one do you think fulfills the characteristics better: Nittaku Acustic or BT Innerforce ZLF (the price limit is 175 euros)?

I am currently playing with Fukuhara ZLF (that is almost identical to Interforce ZLF but a slight faster) with G1 on both sides.
Fukuhara is a blade with unparalleled feeling, very controllable and loads of spin. Paired with Fastarc G-1 you get a spin machine with great control and feeling.

On the other hand, i tried the Acoustic some years ago and hated it. It was faster than Fukuhara, but felt "dead" and rigid. No feel at all.

Long story short, my suggestion is go with Innerforce ZLF. ZLF gives a great woody feeling to the blade which is what you're looking for.
If you want a little more speed, take a look at Boll ZLF which is faster due to the Koto outer ply.

• Wow
Reactions: Ivan Muratalla
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018

If you just want to change the blade and stick to G1s I would second stiga infinity: these rubbers feel fantastic on it. On the other hand I didn't like fastarc g1 on the fh of acoustic at all. Can't say anything about if zlf.

Reactions: Ivan Muratalla
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2021

Ivan,

which Fang Bo Carbon do you mean, standard or new B2X
what are your feelings from DHS Fang Bo Carbon and Tenergy 05 from your profile compared to Fang Bo with Fast Arc G1

Last edited: