Xu Xin's Equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
I feel like NAC and dynasty have very similar top speed, but it takes less power to bring out dynasty carbon's top gear. Maybe this is because of dynasty's harder koto top ply. While both NAC and dynasty have very good/clear feeling, dynasty has more tolerance for error in short game. Overall I feel like all type of shots are just slightly easier to execute (in terms of spin and placement) over the table compared to NAC. This is what I mean by more responsive.

sounds like a good product

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Stiga are sending him and Xu Xin blades, so your theory that they are giving Fan Zhendong customized handles is incorrect
Fan_Blade_3.jpg

Reactions: JST and bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Still need to wait for October to get mine, though i wish i could get the coming soon version also just to have it as a collector's item.

Yogi, have you received/ played with Dynasty carbon?
Could you please share your thoughts about the blade?

Finally got hold of the special edition Dynasty. I will post a separate. Thread for this. The blades was very good with flex and bouncy too. One thing i noticed was that it bas a low throw and when I used the hurricane 3 I had to adjust the ball arc. When I used the Genesis 2 M, I had better control and arc.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
At one point, XX played with the YEO for a short while and got into trouble with Stiga.