Fan Zhendong equipment

This user has no status.
I heard from a very well respected international national chinese team insider that fan zhendong is using an andro treiber h with infinity handle.
eat that.

Pics please
or else Ma Long is using Kong Linghui Special
with Hurricane Long 5 handle.

Reactions: Suga D
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Is this actually FZD's blade? ebay.com/itm/131729909751?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Nope. He uses viscaria and change the handle to infinity. Just because he is sponsored by stiga.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Is this actually FZD's blade? ebay.com/itm/131729909751?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Hahaha. That is funny.

No, it most definitely is not. That is a scam.

Fan Zhendong's equipment is mysterious. But it is most definitely not an Infinity even a "Special". "Fan Zhendong Pro Version".

From any high quality photos from tournaments where they show FZD's racket, you can tell that it is a 7 ply blade and has a composite layer.

Infinity is 5 ply all wood. Most likely FZD is still using a Viscaria.

That eBay racket is goon squad material.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
TBH I forgot about the source and nice to know you're natively Chinese speaker. Yes there is a special edition infinity but it is too expensive and you could possibly get an ALC with that price, not worth it. Also, in WTTC 2015/China open, FZD borrowed blade from ZJK which is 100% Viscaria. As a professional, it is impossible to use a piece of equipment that he hasn't used before recently. So, this could be another piece of intel that FZD is actually using Viscaria.

Reactions: Anders
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
fan-zhendong-of-china-serves-a-ball-to-chinas-xu-xin-during-the-mens-picture-id501212762

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
In this video there are many close views of Fan's racket, for example at 9:35.

Can anybody see composite veneers there? Is there a picture with Fan holding his racket and where composite layers are clearly seen?

In the following photo, it looks much more likely that it is a composite ply than a wood ply:

View attachment 8178There is FZD blade from Asian Championships 2015. Its definitely not Viscaria.

But there are so many zoom photos from matches, where he has put down his racket on the table and you can see seven plies and that thin layer that does not look at all like wood.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
In the following photo, it looks much more likely that it is a composite ply than a wood ply:

But there are so many zoom photos from matches, where he has put down his racket on the table and you can see seven plies and that thin layer that does not look at all like wood.

I'm not quite sure that it is Fan Zhendong and the picture was not photoshopped :) Did anybody rewatched that translation to verify that?

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I'm not quite sure that it is Fan Zhendong and the picture was not photoshopped :) Did anybody rewatched that translation to verify that?

There are so many photos like that from matches where Fan leaves his racket on the table and during the break between games where you can clearly see that there are 7 plies. Aren't there?

Here: have a look at this:

3e9672fd0ba2b01086836856660edbc2.jpg

From this page:

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34187&PN=104

I could find several dozen more photos like this.

See if you can find some photos where it looks like he is actually using a 5 ply, all wood blade.

It would have to be a very good and very thorough conspiracy for there to be so many photos of him using a 7 ply ALC blade and NO photos from match play where you can clearly see the 5 plies of an Infinity.

But you can doubt it. There is nothing wrong when a healthy skepticism. For me, knowing someone who knows him and asserts that he is definitely using a VISCARIA meant much more to me than the photos. But once I had that inside information, the photos made more sense.

Why he would do that? I still have no clue. But that he is doing it, I am comfortable that it is pretty likely the case.

But go for it. Do an in depth search and see if you can find a high res photo of his racket where you can clearly see the plies and it looks like something different from a 7 ply ALC blade. Nothing wrong with doing extra research.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Quite simple.
Cause it's fun and people jump to conclusions or believe in hearsay and try to make them look like facts. I remember one dude who even set up a webpage to make his conclusions look legit.
;)
I guess if FZD would show his racket plies directly in front of a cam's lense, some would still distrust and say it must be some kind of trick.... :p

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
hahaha... how funny coincidence. Just found a couple of pics of FZD Blade from the Worldcup2016 and to me it doesn´t really look like a vis. But everyone can decide for themselves. Pics courtesy of mytischtennis.de (c) S.Fabig

Attachments

• FZD_SF__0872.jpg
    FZD_SF__0872.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 284
  • FZD_SF__0893.jpg
    FZD_SF__0893.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 280
  • FZD_SF__2203.jpg
    FZD_SF__2203.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 267
  • FZD_SF__2205.jpg
    FZD_SF__2205.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 279
Reactions: keenansouthall
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Quite simple.Cause it's fun and people jump to conclusions or believe in hearsay and try to make them look like facts. I remember one dude who even set up a webpage to make his conclusions look legit.;)I guess if FZD would show his racket plies directly in front of a cam's lense, some would still distrust and say it must be some kind of trick.... :p
Fan zhendong's backhand rubber is T05 or H3 National? anyone confirm? thx
Hahahaaa. Now this is really amazing. Thanks for approving my theory. Do you think this is Photoshopped?? C'mon man

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
hahaha... how funny coincidence. Just found a couple of pics of FZD Blade from the Worldcup2016 and to me it doesn´t really look like a vis. But everyone can decide for themselves. Pics courtesy of mytischtennis.de (c) S.Fabig

Looking at the photos on my SpyPhone, the top one looks like a Viscaria to me. The others are too blurry for me to see the ALC ply. But it looks like it is there in the first photo.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy