Yinhe v14 pro vs Yinhe pro feeling

soh

This user has no status.

soh

This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hi guys, this is mt first post here!
I was looking to buy a new blade, but don't have the budget for a butterfly blade..
Can you guys help me choose one amongst the two mentioned above! Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hi guys, this is mt first post here!
I was looking to buy a new blade, but don't have the budget for a butterfly blade..
Can you guys help me choose one amongst the two mentioned above! Thanks

The v14 pro is more like a viscaria and pro feeling is like an innerforce but stiffer.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Please note that Pro Feeling uses VAL fibers (Volcaryl + something?) and will behave differently then ALC. If you want Innerforce ALC clone. DHS Fang Bo 2 uses same would types on their respective layers (can't tell wether thicknesses and ALC is the same). Yinhe 970XX-A might also be close.

soh

This user has no status.

soh

This user has no status.
Feb 2020
The v14 pro is more like a viscaria and pro feeling is like an innerforce but stiffer.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk
Oh okay, any idea regarding how much they weigh?

soh

This user has no status.

soh

This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Please note that Pro Feeling uses VAL fibers (Volcaryl + something?) and will behave differently then ALC. If you want Innerforce ALC clone. DHS Fang Bo 2 uses same would types on their respective layers (can't tell wether thicknesses and ALC is the same). Yinhe 970XX-A might also be close.
I wouldn't mind using an innerforce alc, as long as it's sufficiently fast.
I'll check out the balde you mentioned.
Any idea about the weight of pro feeling?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I wouldn't mind using an innerforce alc, as long as it's sufficiently fast.
I'll check out the balde you mentioned.
Any idea about the weight of pro feeling?

Message any alliexpress seller and ask. In case of all the blades I sourced from China, seller told me how much they usually weigh and shipped me the blade weight I want exactly.

That's what an alliexpress seller told me:
Next time if you want to change your order, remember to raise an order cancellation request. Then our shipping department cannot not proceed this order and will leave it pending.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I didn't say innerforce alc, or zlc or whatever, just said about the composition, not about was composed. FB2 is stiffer than innerforce ALC btw

Enviado desde desde...

soh

This user has no status.

soh

This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Message any alliexpress seller and ask. In case of all the blades I sourced from China, seller told me how much they usually weigh and shipped me the blade weight I want exactly.

That's what an alliexpress seller told me:
Great! Thank you!

soh

This user has no status.

soh

This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I didn't say innerforce alc, or zlc or whatever, just said about the composition, not about was composed. FB2 is stiffer than innerforce ALC btw

Enviado desde desde...
Thanks for letting me know about this

soh

This user has no status.

soh

This user has no status.
Feb 2020
FB2 to Inner ALC is a whole different ball game, FB feels hollow and has a very thin handle. Makes for a similar blade that feels like it performs very differently on the same shots, and has a different carbon
Got it, thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I'm a beginner, when i started 4 months ago, i was recommended to use Yinhe N9S (allwood) with Yinhe moon as FH and Venus as BH, very nice setup for me and cost me usd 25 here in Indonesia, the N9S handle fit nicely compare to Nittaku Acoustic large handle and Butterfly Primorac. If you are a beginner you could try the N9S, or the V14 pro, but I've never tried the V14 pro.

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Thread necromancers.
Oh well, while we're at it:
Yinhe M202 is said to be an innerforce alc clone, with POLYETHYLENE Carbon, instead of alc. (limba outer)
And while pro feeling is similar to innerforce and viscaria as well, I heard it's faster than both also.
XVT Zlc Hinoki - Amultart clone, slightly slower with more control. (hinoki outer)
XVT ZLC Koto - said to be a Zhang Jike ZLC clone... though I'm not sure if the core is identical. (also similar to viscaria I guess, koto outer)
XVT Rose Wood Nano 7 - Stiga rosewood nct (rosewood outer):cool: