What will the Stiga rubbers be called?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Rather than trying to guess the name, which, as XIII suggested, is pretty near impossible, why not suggest names you think would be good for a new rubber, as Tinykin did in the original thread? I am guessing this is Stiga trying to offer an upgrade on the Calibra series. And I believe Calibra was an upgrade on the Boost series.

What would you call Stiga's next generation of rubbers?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Rferdianto, did you get S1/2/3 from the ITTF rubber list? I saw them in the list but I think I've seen those rubbers on factory premades already. I'm not sure though, so they may well be the names of these new 2013 rubbers.
http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf1.asp?category=rubber if anyone is interested.

Otherwise, I can't find a consistent red thread in their names. Mendo (?), Magna (great), Boost (good name for a post-glue ban rubber), Calibra (suggesting high calibre performance) Almana (Germany), Neos (new), Carbo MC (empty marketing fluff).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
They just released the names! Calibra Tour S (For people with lower hitting power) DAN must be the one for you ;), Calibra Tour M (For people with medium strong hitting power) and Calibra Tour H (For people with strong hitting power) :). The capital letter is obviously related to the hardness.

It will be availible in May 2013.
timthumb.php

Reactions: Dan