FZD is not using Infinity VPS?!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I agree with you Carl, I had a hard time figuring out why Tony was getting offended. Is it a some misunderstanding , Tony what is it that upset you so much ? I am still not sure. I just figured somebody was trying to say that a lot of players are using different equipment compared to what their sponsors claim ... and thats what people were debating on ...

I guess it is all good. I know Tony is a good guy so if there is some honest misunderstanding, no harm done. He is making a good point that it is lame that the companies misrepresent what the players use. If players do pretend to use one blade or rubbers and really use something else that is not so great either. Fans do look to the pros for their equipment choices so it would be misleading.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
To those who say Fan aint using a Stiga blade-Have you seen his blade personally?

If so,you have the right to comment.If not,Shut the hell up,cos you cannot assume by looking at a photo.It is common knowledge that photo's do change a bit.

Im not going to shut the hell up any more. Reading that just triggled me to reply :p

FZD is indeed using Viscaria.
Or atleast that was the case in Tokyo!

Source - the owner (friend of mine) of FZD's Stiga rubber, I mean Tenergy 05, and the Stiga Rubber with blue sponge, I mean H3, who is also buddies with FZD and other CNT B team players.

Believe or not, up to you!

Again, I don't really care what goes on with the pros and what they use. Its maybe 0.01% of my life or maybe less

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Now to answer question why I am going "extreme" as some of you lable it.

Well, I just read some forum users who are facinated with who uses what - just like any other forum

But them, some people comes and call people silly or what not, and uses big red text.
And others telling people to shut the hell up

Seriously, add value without flaming would be a bit nice, not so?

Reactions: jedimasterplk