Zhang jike pendulum serve- slow motion

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Hello everyone who like table tennis and Zhang Jike!
I made this video with the desire to give everyone can learn, practice ball handling technique Zhang Jike' reverse
If you like this video, please click the "like" and share with people around the world.
Thanks a lot for the ITTF, Janus770 !!!

This user has no status.
Interesting that this serve is not called by the umpire as he is clearly throwing the ball to his body and not straight up.

They rarely calls the side to side, but front to back they will. Front to back will generate more spin than side to side. Most pros will have side to side arc in there toss. The only pros I've seen that follows serve rules most of the time (if not all the time) is Timo.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Interesting that this serve is not called by the umpire as he is clearly throwing the ball to his body and not straight up.
I do not know. But most of the game, seems to hit the ball straight is absolutely no

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
21 minutes of ZHang jIke serving! This is brilliant! Great editing. The slow motion really captures the beauty of table tennis!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
21 minutes of ZHang jIke serving! This is brilliant! Great editing. The slow motion really captures the beauty of table tennis!
Thanks @icoachTT. I have some video of Zhang Jike which I edited. They're BH block, BH loop... Thank you for your interested. Please share this video. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Nice share mate, think you could do the zhangjike banana flick in slow-mo? It would be very awesome

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
I'm trainning Zhang Jike Pendulum serve. But it's hard to success. Hihi. I have made video of Zhang Jike BH block, Zhang Jike BH loop, Zhang Jike BH flick. Please wait. I will post to youtube.
Thank you for your interested. I want everyone share these video!!!
Thank you once again!!!

Last edited: