Yinhe Galaxy Pro Feeling blade composition

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
This is the sellers full answer:

"It is ALC fiber blade , the fiber is near the core , it is similar DHS long 5 or Bty. inner force .

Manufacturer have not show the detail .

But we heard many good comment , it is a all around type .
The structure is inner layer , so when you used a light force , you will feel it like the pure wood control , but when you used a power force , the power penetrates the inner layer of the racket , that could use the power for VAL fiber .

VAL fiber is typle ALC .

And the price is lower , fit for amateur player .

I look the top layer , it is not limba or koto , I think it is ayous , but I'm not sure . it must be a softer material , the blade is a soft outer and hard inner. "

Thanks, then we could say it's ayous-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-ayous right?
Because they don't say it's limba, just refer about the fiber.

This user has no status.
I think ayous makes sense. The seller has probably seen thousands of blades. I would trust his judgement.

I want to mention one other thing about Pro Feeling. The FL handle is thick. Thicker than Stiga's master handles and DHS's FL handles. I had to file my Pro Feeling's handle down quite a bit in order to play comfortably. If you have big hands, then this is probably good news to you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I got a new response from the first seller who didn't know and apparently he wanted to really help out (I've purchased two H301 from him) so he instant messaged the Yinhe manager that said it was a Koto outer, he showed me the sms but I don't know Chinese :) And he was kind enough to tell me they are gonna be having a sale pretty soon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I got a new response from the first seller who didn't know and apparently he wanted to really help out (I've purchased two H301 from him) so he instant messaged the Yinhe manager that said it was a Koto outer, he showed me the sms but I don't know Chinese :) And he was kind enough to tell me they are gonna be having a sale pretty soon.
He told you something about the others plies? Should we say it's
koto-limba-alc-kiri-alc-limba-koto?
koto-limba-alc-ayous-alc-limba-koto?
koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Sorry, I have no other information.

He told you something about the others plies? Should we say it's
koto-limba-alc-kiri-alc-limba-koto?
koto-limba-alc-ayous-alc-limba-koto?
koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto?

This user has no status.
I've read Yinhe m202 is limba-limba-plc-kiri-plc-limba-limba, it's innerforce zlc clone
And let's say Yinhe pro feeling is koto-ayous-alc-ayous-alc-ayous-koto, innerforce alc clone.
What blade should be more controllable and less crispier?

Ordinarily, koto is harder than limba. So go for limba if you want more control. But blade hardness also depends on manufacturing process. I haven't tried M202, so idk how they compare. Pro feeling is quite controllable though.

I highly recommend Yinhe Pro V14 too. It's limba-alc-limba-ayous structure. This is a really good viscaria clone. About the same price as Pro feeling.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Ordinarily, koto is harder than limba. So go for limba if you want more control. But blade hardness also depends on manufacturing process. I haven't tried M202, so idk how they compare. Pro feeling is quite controllable though.

I highly recommend Yinhe Pro V14 too. It's limba-alc-limba-ayous structure. This is a really good viscaria clone. About the same price as Pro feeling.

Sorry to tell you, v14 pro is not limba-alc-limba-ayous but koto-alc-ayous-kiri;
I'm looking for an innerforce blade.
But if you have the source seller where they say about the composition that will be awesome!

This user has no status.
Sorry to tell you, v14 pro is not limba-alc-limba-ayous but koto-alc-ayous-kiri;
I'm looking for an innerforce blade.
But if you have the source seller where they say about the composition that will be awesome!

OMG! :confused: I'm really having a hard time believing all those blades are koto top plies. They really don't feel that hard.
Ok, V14 is quite crispy. I can totally believe it's koto top. But Pro feeling actually feels soft.

Anyways, thanks for correcting my misconception on Pro V14 and Pro feeling. I won't misguide the next person. :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Hello friends, top layer of yinhe pro feeling is definitely koto. In net have more pictures from back side, where is metal plastic. Koto has unique view like marble grid. Core is samba (ayous). Layer under koto is samba or limba. If I bought be sure, view lateral from handle with magnifying glass is enough. Samba is different from limba. Samba has very thin vertical or inclined lines. Good luck.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Dominus, the EJ virus is a dangerous addiction. :) It seems you have once again been infected. :)
I don't have money for EJ, some jack*ss stole my trek, so I have to buy a new bike, some friend offered to me a Stiga Infinity, I was playing with the Viscaria and I won against most guys which they beat me.
I have the Yinhe v16 too, and I was thinking to buy a blade, between a Yinhe Pro Feeling and a Yinhe m202, both innerforce clone or like.

says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
I don't have money for EJ, some jack*ss stole my trek, so I have to buy a new bike, some friend offered to me a Stiga Infinity, I was playing with the Viscaria and I won against most guys which they beat me.
I have the Yinhe v16 too, and I was thinking to buy a blade, between a Yinhe Pro Feeling and a Yinhe m202, both innerforce clone or like.

Why not just the m202 :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You might have been bamboozled by a resurrected thread. Shhh, don't wake him up :eek:

And you are absolutely right. I should have looked at dates and realized this was out of date. Good job. Thank you.

Reactions: thomas.pong
Jul 2019
Did you tried yinhe M202? I want to know about this blade, but heard some that it 's faster than inner butterfly very much @@

Sorry to disappoint you , but I have not player with an inner butterfly to compare, I have also not played enough with the m202 to give a complete review yet, but in speed without power from the swing it feels something like a Korbel, when you put some power behind the swing tho its like BOOM, while the Korbel is more of boom. I think I'll probably try an unboosted H3 after I wore out my Target 90.

Reactions: M.Hoang