Best Xiom Rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hi everyone. Please kindly spare some time to list out the famous and well loved xiom rubbers and explain its characteristics as i am considering a new rubber. It doesn’t have to be soft or hard only.. just list out for example a vega europe and tell me about its characteristics. Thank you!

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Vega Pro. Firm feeling, with a good bite. Fast, but not too hot to handle for many mere mortals. Spins well, both in backspin openups and counterspins, but offers a good direct play and a reasonably solid short game as well. Well-balanced and versatile, and my fave in the Vega series; and all that one notch below the “let’s see what we can soak these suckers for” price point.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020

Vega Euro DF: Excellent BH rubber for players between entry and intermediate level. Super control, easy to generate spin.
Vega X: Arguably the second-best value for money Euro-Jap style rubber available at the moment (I would say Fastarc G1 still takes the top spot). Probably gives 90% of the performance of the top/flagship rubbers at about half the price.
Omega V series: Tried Asia, Tour and Euro and wasn't impressed with any of them.

Reactions: Tipiak
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

Vega Euro DF: Excellent BH rubber for players between entry and intermediate level. Super control, easy to generate spin.
Vega X: Arguably the second-best value for money Euro-Jap style rubber available at the moment (I would say Fastarc G1 still takes the top spot). Probably gives 90% of the performance of the top/flagship rubbers at about half the price.
Omega V series: Tried Asia, Tour and Euro and wasn't impressed with any of them.

isn’t the vega x a little on the “very” hard side?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

No, not really. I suppose it depends what you're used to, but Vega X is only 47.5 degrees which most folks would probably say is the "average" sponge hardness. Personally I think it feels very easy to play with.

how does rakza 7 compare to vega x or japan?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
Vega Pro. Firm feeling, with a good bite. Fast, but not too hot to handle for many mere mortals. Spins well, both in backspin openups and counterspins, but offers a good direct play and a reasonably solid short game as well. Well-balanced and versatile, and my fave in the Vega series; and all that one notch below the “let’s see what we can soak these suckers for” price point.

Agree. Best Xiom rubber ever.