Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys,

Here's our latest review of the Tomokazu Harimoto ALC blade by Butterfly! The Japanese Wonderkid Harimoto is just 16 years old and already has his own personal blade out!

We compares the Harimoto blade to the Timo Boll ALC, Innerforce ALC, and Viscaria.

What do you think of the Harimoto blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Thanks Thomas, how do you find it with T05 FX on the backhand?

Hi Dan. Out of curiousity how does it compare to the apolonia ZLC? Both Limba outers and ayous core with only real difference being the carbon?

How do they both compare and play against each other?

Also out of curiousity have you moved to 05fx on your backhand after your review or are you on dignics. Just out of interest lol....

This user has no status.
Nice review. :)

I love my Harimoto blade.
Just the right combination of speed and feel.

I trimmed the wings a tad to get the gip right. It plays magnificent. :cool:

88 g

Revspin's rating on HT blade is such a joke. 7.8 speed? Some rogue reviewers clearly rated it very low due to their hatred towards HT screaming probably.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Hi Dan. Out of curiousity how does it compare to the apolonia ZLC? Both Limba outers and ayous core with only real difference being the carbon?

How do they both compare and play against each other?

Also out of curiousity have you moved to 05fx on your backhand after your review or are you on dignics. Just out of interest lol....

I've had both Innerforce Layer ZLC and ALC.

The ZLC will have a lot more vibration on soft touch and blocks, but on hard hits and you penetrate through the ZLC, the blade feels really stiff.

The ALC is more numb on soft hits, but on hard hits you can start feeling the ALC feedback. There is less difference in the feeling for the ALC than the ZLC.

I prefer mizutani over boll ALC, but i prefer Innerforce ALC over ZLC

This user has no status.
I've had both Innerforce Layer ZLC and ALC.

The ZLC will have a lot more vibration on soft touch and blocks, but on hard hits and you penetrate through the ZLC, the blade feels really stiff.

The ALC is more numb on soft hits, but on hard hits you can start feeling the ALC feedback. There is less difference in the feeling for the ALC than the ZLC.

I prefer mizutani over boll ALC, but i prefer Innerforce ALC over ZLC

So out of Mizu, Boll ALC, Innerforce ALC and ZLC, which do you prefer the most?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
So out of Mizu, Boll ALC, Innerforce ALC and ZLC, which do you prefer the most?

Currently i have the mizutani and innerforce alc.

I like both equally but mizutani can be too quick at times. Innerforce alc for me requires a bouncier rubber as fastarc g1 straight out felt too unresponsive at times. I put rakza 7 on it and it felt way easier to use

My mizutani on the other hand needs a less bouncy rubber like g1 to help it get the lower gear

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Thanks Thomas, how do you find it with T05 FX on the backhand?

Hi Dan,

I love T05 FX on the BH of my Harimoto, great BH rubber, much like described in your video with Kreanga.

I was going to use it on the FH too, but since the blade has a soft feeling, I upgraded to T05 for the extra hardness and kick.

Last edited: