Chinese Pro Equipment - Rubbers and Blades

Since you seem to know pretty much and i am quite new to the scene, do mind if i asked why the zjk super zlc is so expensive yet no one seem to play with it and much cheaper models like the viscaria or the innerforce are much more popular

excuse me for getting in your private converstion, but i just couldn't stop it:
in my area we have a lot of drivers, rolling VW GOLF, its very popular. once a golfer stopped on a red light, waiting for the green, and next to him stopped a Bently. The Golfer, arm-through-the-window, nocked on the Bently asking - excuse me, are you good with this car? -yeah, I'm good, why? -not so many on street, bro!

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Some of my DHS blades collection. :)
DHS blades new.jpg

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Oct 2015
What are the names of all of them?

From the left top line:
4*W968 and 1*W997 national version - 2*506 with power 3 handle (used by Malong) - 2*506 (used by Wangliqin)

From the left botton line:
W906 (upgraded version of 506) - N69 Hurricane Ning- N68 Hurricane Xia - 2*N656 (used by Wenjia) - A58 - 2*N58 (used by Wangliqin) - N656 (used by Wangliqin)

DHS blades new.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
From the left top line:
4*W968 and 1*W997 national version - 2*506 with power 3 handle (used by Malong) - 2*506 (used by Wangliqin)

From the left botton line:
W906 (upgraded version of 506) - N69 Hurricane Ning- N68 Hurricane Xia - 2*N656 (used by Wenjia) - A58 - 2*N58 (used by Wangliqin) - N656 (used by Wangliqin)

View attachment 18635
thanks , are you still able to get a sheet of National Tin arc 5 with the pink sponge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Hi chen chen! Can you please tell me what are the differences between hurricane 2 neo and hurricane 3 neo? Why is h3 so popular and h2 isn't?
Thank you!

H2 uses a larger and thicker pimple structure than H3. It can generate more spin and speed but it also requires much more power to produces such spin&speed. It was used by Wang Liqin before. Check his game video and see his FH then you’ll know what I mean.

H3 uses thinner pimple, thus more controllable without compromising much spin & speed. It’s more balanced.

Thats is why more people use H3

Oct 2015
Hi chen chen! Can you please tell me what are the differences between hurricane 2 neo and hurricane 3 neo? Why is h3 so popular and h2 isn't?
Thank you!

The difference between those two is as follows:
Hurrciane 2: faster, lower throw angle, more aggressive, slightly thicker top sheet, shorter pimple, slightly tackier.
Hurrciane 3: better control, higher throw angle, better consistency, thinner top sheet, longer pimple, easier to hit through.

Oct 2015
I think I see the long 3 too. can you compare it with timo boll alc or describe its features. and if I want to buy one how much will it cost

Do you mean DHS 506? Long 3 is commercial version of 506, 7 ply wood blade. Composition is limba-ayous-ayous-ayous-ayous-ayous-limba, which is Chinese version of clipper wood. If you are looking for commercial version long 3, you can find the price online. About 100 USD.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
The difference between those two is as follows:
Hurrciane 2: faster, lower throw angle, more aggressive, slightly thicker top sheet, shorter pimple, slightly tackier.
Hurrciane 3: better control, higher throw angle, better consistency, thinner top sheet, longer pimple, easier to hit through.

thank you @Chen Chen and @G_ZHANG! Can you please tell me also the differences between skyline 2 and 3 (i saw on a old post that they are for penholder's play) and maybe the differences between hurricane 8 and h2/h3? Thanks again!

Yes both skyline are for penholder's play.

Skyline 3 is for continuous top spin. It has very good spin and control. But the power in single stroke is compromised. If you like to finish the point in 1 or 2 strong shot, then Skyline 3 is not for you. Skyline 3 is for Xuxin or WangHao who like to do continuous topspins.

Skyline 2 is half tacky. It has a slightly harder topsheet and a slightly softer sponge. The result is it is very good at low power (like short game) and maximum power. It is hard to control at mid-power. It is specially suitable for Ma Lin, who did a lot of control touch in short games, seeking opportunities for a big slam to kill the point.

thank you @Chen Chen and @G_ZHANG! Can you please tell me also the differences between skyline 2 and 3 (i saw on a old post that they are for penholder's play) and maybe the differences between hurricane 8 and h2/h3? Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chen Chen and fais