Ttnpp problems?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Does anybody know if ttnpp in Hong Kong are still trading?

I ordered some rubbers over a week ago and still waiting. I have emailed three times but they have been ignored. In the past they have been very good with communication. I sent a paypal payment for about 85 pound and that has been taken from my bank!

Anybody else having problems?
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
I once ordered and payed a HRT Clipper at ttnpp. It never arrived. I got my money back from PayPal.
Prott is much more reliable so is Eacheng.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Thanks for your comments. UPDATE: I got an email today saying the order has now been shipped. Hopefully it will arrive shortly. Regarding Prott, I have used them in the past but my last order cost me an extra 25 pound in custom charges (this is random for UK) so you always have to be wary.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
I have exactly the same problem with ttnpp.com... Whenever there is a problem with a shipment, I can never get a response from them by email. (The only contact information the company provides is a email address.)

They do provide with a tracking number of the shipment (which looks like RL0002****1HK), but I don't know where to track it. Does anyone know?

Thanks....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I have exactly the same problem with ttnpp.com... Whenever there is a problem with a shipment, I can never get a response from them by email. (The only contact information the company provides is a email address.)

They do provide with a tracking number of the shipment (which looks like RL0002****1HK), but I don't know where to track it. Does anyone know?

Thanks....

Try this:

https://www.17track.net/

https://global.cainiao.com

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Thanks -- the first link works!

But the only information I got from the tracking is this:

2019-08-05 16:37 HK, Handed over to carrier / Left for destination

It looks like the package was stuck (or lost) somewhere.

Thanks again.<time style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 130px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; -webkit-box-flex: 0; flex: 0 0 auto; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: Roboto, "Microsoft Yahei", sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">
</time>

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
ordered a few things from them never had issues except it might take a few days for him to ship it.
Though I'm curious if the D40+ world tour balls are the real deal. They are cheaper then Stiga perform or any other 3 star ball in Sweden at least.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
As a quick heads up, I ordered a few slabs of GA8 from TTnPP, and was surprised to find them in my mailbox a mere few days later.

As I told you a month ago, it's still business as usual. Over 3 months of riots and the infrastructure is still chugging along.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
As I told you a month ago, it's still business as usual. Over 3 months of riots and the infrastructure is still chugging along.

I expected a much later delivery, based on previous experiences. That the wheels of global capitalism keep grinding, regardless of how many people get crushed, is no surprise at all. Germany's factories reached peak production as late in the war as '45, I might also add — "business as usual", as the local officials would insist. I fully expect the situation to turn very grim once the protests (or "riots", as you frame them) do start harming this "business as usual", and when that happens my heart will bleed.

Too political. I was just trying to add a €.02 that seemed relevant due to the concerns raised vis a vis stated doubts whether the shop is still being operated.

Jan 2018
I gotta stress that the generations before me have seen much worse. People still get to work the next day after taking part in the protest/riot the day before like nothing happened.

As the Chinese saying goes, 錢材身外物, roughly the equivalent of "you can't take it with you." Nothing is worse than losing your life. Even Western media have commented they can't imagine this happening in their countries for such an extended period. Look at France or Russia. I don't see people complain much here. Yet, some were quick to show concern.

Like an editor of Global Times recently said in a local interview, never underestimate China's ability to withstand pain.

Jan 2018
You know the drill. You've ordered from them for years. That's how it works. Try to reach him by Skype. If that doesn't work, file a claim. Easy as that.

Here's the deal. I've talked with the owner on phone and met his dad in person. Honestly, they have the lowest price in town that actually got them into trouble with a local forum when other store owners complained. You still want quality customer service? Order some place else.