New Sanwei rubber - first look

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020

For me the H3 37 has a more ridiculous arc than h3 41. This could be good and bad at the same time depending on the player.

I noticed you like H37 also on the FH. It is somewhat pleasing, that you, of all people, stay on H3.

Tried again, I only feel the difference in speed clearly, but not in the throw angle. Would probably need recording to recognize it. I need the feeling of resistance of harder sponge on FH.

I noticed you like H37 also on the FH. It is somewhat pleasing, that you, of all people, stay on H3.

Tried again, I only feel the difference in speed clearly, but not in the throw angle. Would probably need recording to recognize it. I need the feeling of resistance of harder sponge on FH.

not jus the forehand but also the backhand. did you boost your H3 37? I boosted mine with 3 layers of seamoon oil.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020

not jus the forehand but also the backhand.

I know you have it on both sides. BH was no surprise, only FH was, a bit.
did you boost your H3 37? I boosted mine with 3 layers of seamoon oil.
I boost with 2 layers of Falco, seems to dome enough. About to glue H37 prov. today, have comm. now. When I run of Falco, I'll add some parafin oil (as Carl suggested) to my rest baby oil, perhaps add some of my old vietnamese brown oil, for the flavor :). After I run of that, I plan to get seamoon oil, seems to be preferred.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
The AGR and ACC are both faster by a good margin. Although the Gear Hyper is already fast, it is somewhat in the level of Acuda S2.

my friend suggested i use acuda s2, because seeing my game character, because of limited budget, i want to have it with sanwei hyper gear, thanks for the review

Reactions: The_TT_Bat_Guy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021

not jus the forehand but also the backhand. did you boost your H3 37? I boosted mine with 3 layers of seamoon oil.

I ordered an H3N 37 commercial to test on BH. Might replace my Rakza Z. Will boost it with 2 layers of Falco Long.

Since you tested RZ in the past I wanted to ask if you could compare the throw between the two rubbers. RZ for me has a too high arc paired with my Hinoki wood.

Thanks for your response in advance

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews

I ordered an H3N 37 commercial to test on BH. Might replace my Rakza Z. Will boost it with 2 layers of Falco Long.

Since you tested RZ in the past I wanted to ask if you could compare the throw between the two rubbers. RZ for me has a too high arc paired with my Hinoki wood.

H3N 37 (two layers Seamon initially and reboosted with one layer) has lower throw than the RZ, better short game, higher spin, can be played much more aggressive over and close to the table. Further away from the table the RZ is easier to play because one can generate speed more easily and the higher throw helps. Currently I'm using the H3N 37 on a quite fast Yinhe V14Pro.

Reactions: Caddy

Higher arc and faster speed for RZ EH and RZ. H3 is still spinnier.

Reactions: Caddy
says Ballin
A little report:

I bought the soft version online for about 35€.

I played it in training and competition from June 2020 to October 2020 (10-15 hrs per week).
In 2nd Lockdown I had a few private training-sessions in- and outdoor with a doubles-partner of mine.
Since mid of June we play again and I use it to this day.

It sticks on my Nittaku Violin with a Xiom-O5E on the backhand.
My blade and the rubber pair well. The weight feels average.

Durability:
- It is very robust. Hits on the table-edgy leave marks but no crumbling corners behind
- Grip is a bit less than before but it still grips pretty well. I am actually suprised how good itm holds up in wet conditions.
- The sponge held up good but in the last few weeks the rubber slowed down from "older ESN generation" to "Friendship 729 BS" niveau. One of the factors why I wanted to get a new one.

Play:
The rubber did what I wanted. On passive strokes it delivered stable blocks and great pushes. Openings and flicks worked well. Offensive plays needed a bit more effort but landed quite safe. Further away from the table high lobs worked better than heavy chops. Empty balls were easy to counter even without engaging the rubber too much.

I like it! Maybe next rubber will be the medium-version.

This user has no status.
Hello everyone,

New member here but very long time reader I finally decide to register so here I go. I’am French to make it short so please forgive my english 🙂

Some of you are still using this rubber?
In my case I am using the 38 version on the FH since some months but I am wondering to switch to the 37 version because I play a defensive game and I twiddle but my concerns are mainly about the short game and in pushes. I am afraid to loose in control with a softer sponge as it may catapults or even fly when I push.
Is the 37 have a higher throw angle than the 38 version is another question I have.

For those who have tested these versions what is your feedback regarding my doubts or maybe should I stay with the 38 that I already like very much.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Hello everyone,

New member here but very long time reader I finally decide to register so here I go. I’am French to make it short so please forgive my english 🙂

Some of you are still using this rubber?
In my case I am using the 38 version on the FH since some months but I am wondering to switch to the 37 version because I play a defensive game and I twiddle but my concerns are mainly about the short game and in pushes. I am afraid to loose in control with a softer sponge as it may catapults or even fly when I push.
Is the 37 have a higher throw angle than the 38 version is another question I have.

For those who have tested these versions what is your feedback regarding my doubts or maybe should I stay with the 38 that I already like very much.

Thanks for your help.

I have tried all three versions 37, 38 & 39. I felt that the 39 was quite fast, and the 37 & 38 wasn't so different to each other. I think you could try the 37 without having problems to adjust, but to be sure, just keep your 38 if you really like it. :)