What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

This user has no status.
I just hit a few shots and indeed, i immediately disliked it, compared to my current CCA Unlimited blade from Tibhar [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon RAINBOW JAM 4G en utilisant Tapatalk

Same here :) I wonder how different the CCA Unli is with the VS Unli, I plan to get a VS Unli. I tried a Power Spin Carbon and it's too fast for my liking, though it has lots of dwell for a fast blade. What blade is the CCA Unli similar to when comparing it to other brands? Merci :D

Same here :) I wonder how different the CCA Unli is with the VS Unli, I plan to get a VS Unli. I tried a Power Spin Carbon and it's too fast for my liking, though it has lots of dwell for a fast blade. What blade is the CCA Unli similar to when comparing it to other brands? Merci :D

Check out my review! :)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/13132-cca-unlimited

A friend a mine has just got the VS Unlimited. I should get his feedback very soon.
He already tested the CCA and CCA Unlimited.

This user has no status.
Reactions: FloKing
After a few months with MX-P on BH, I'm now playing with Nittaku Fastarc P-1.
As mentioned in some reviews and posts, It can make a wonderful BH rubber. It suits very well mine.

My current setup :
Tibhar CCA Unlimited
FH : Tibhar MX-P 2.1/2.2
BH : Nittaku Fastarc P-1 2.0

Last edited:
Reactions: DJeX
Cool, looking forward to the comparison of the VS Unli and the CCA Unli :)

I finally got a quick review from my friend.
Surprisingly, he feels the blade is quite slow. Slower than CCA Unli. Tested with old school Mark V than Evo MX-S.
He is amazed by the low throw when blocking while looping is quite easy as well!

According to him, It should perfectly match most of the Evolution Series rubbers, for a more controlled style than CCA Unli.

He does not know if he's gonna do further tests soon.
Anyway, i will get my hands on his blade in the next weeks/months for a more detailed review :)

Reactions: DJeX
This user has no status.
I finally got a quick review from my friend.
Surprisingly, he feels the blade is quite slow. Slower than CCA Unli. Tested with old school Mark V than Evo MX-S.
He is amazed by the low throw when blocking while looping is quite easy as well!

According to him, It should perfectly match most of the Evolution Series rubbers, for a more controlled style than CCA Unli.

He does not know if he's gonna do further tests soon.
Anyway, i will get my hands on his blade in the next weeks/months for a more detailed review :)

Wow, seems interesting. Sounds like something I would use, but I'd rather stick to my Tibhar Drinkhall Offensive Classic, slightly faster than the Stiga Infinity VPS, slightly stiffer as well but great feel and control nonetheless. Currently using Palio Hadou 40+ on the fh and Tibhar Evolution MX-S on the BH, I plan to use MX-S on both sides :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Blade: Xu Xin Intensity NCT
FH Rubber: Skyline 2 Blue Sponge
BH Rubber: Stiga Mantra M.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Still looking for the best configuration..

The easiest to play so far (medium stiff blade - soft rubbers):
blade : Timo Boll ALC
FH : Donic Coppa X2 Platin Soft
BH : Stiga Spin LT

Currently trying (flexible blade + very hard rubbers):
blade : Donic Persson Powerallround (quite old)
FH : 729 08
BH : Palio Wildish Dragon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
The easiest to play so far (medium stiff blade - soft rubbers):
blade : Timo Boll ALC
FH : Donic Coppa X2 Platin Soft
BH : Stiga Spin LT

Well that right now seems to be the case for me.

Stiga Clipper Classic Penhold
FH: Tibhar Evolution MXP 2.1
BH: Tibhar Evolution FXS 2.1

Best setup I've ever played with. The Clipper is fast, stiff, but soft feel 7 ply wood blade. Whether it was short pips or inverted, I always thought it paired best with soft sponged rubbers because the blade itself has little to no flex.