Who do you think will win the World Tour Grand Finals 2018?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 40 39.2%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Liang Jingkun

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Tomokazu Harimoto

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Jang Woojin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Hugo Calderano

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Kaizoku,

No. My "theory" relies on LGY's domination of XX since the Marvelous 12. LGY and even LJK have outperformed XX internally in Superleague and trials. Even watch LGY's interview after the match. He isn't politically correct about his chances. He says he should have the upper hand when playing Xu Xin. How often do you hear CNT players speak so confidently about their chances vs each other?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Harimoto took it out on Calderano for stealing his prey.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Ok but me personally don't see it as nations vs nations, this is not WTTC but the Grand finals, meaning individuals competing for cash prize and honor.

Maybe. I am used to it in international competition and in many team sports. But maybe I am just the one who isn't sensitive and liberal enough to see the slippery slope. I think this is clearly a Goliath issue and has nothing to do with racism. If Germany won all thr time, the sentiments would be similar.

Jan 2018
Very heavy packet loss since the match began.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Oh, although HZJ play great, my clubism couldn't predict this outcome

Well done girl! But try not touch my DN next time lol

Enviado de meu SM-J510FN usando o Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Ok but me personally don't see it as nations vs nations, this is not WTTC but the Grand finals, meaning individuals competing for cash prize and honor.

Okay. But that doesn't make Sali anything close to racist. Human beings form all kinds of groups to co operate and compete. One of these groups call themselves the CNT. They try to beat foreigners. They publicly admit to all this. They are also incredibly successful and are the Goliath making the rest of the world David.

You may not want to root against the team for your own ideological reasons. But when someone else does, please don't make them out to be bigots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I didn't say you are a racist. Your comment was not celebrating Mizutanis effort but that a chinese player was out of the competition. I believe my reaction was correct according to the information provided at the time. In hindsight, it was probably a misunderstanding. But one should always be aware how they express themselves.

Next Level just wrote you what I meant. For me there was always a battle between china and rest of the world. So is it bad that I support now rest of the world or mya favourite player (Jun mizutani)? Does it make me racist???
I love to watch china super league and I used to go to china 5 Times a year and I really like chinese people.
Come one just let it go.
I

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Oh, although HZJ play great, my clubism couldn't predict this list

Well done girl! But try not rich my DN next time lol

Enviado de meu SM-J510FN usando o Tapatalk

Here is my crazy theory - Mima Ito has given He Zhuoja more opportunity as she is probably the Mima Ito clone. And this has lead to her changing aspects of her game to be more like Ito. And this is making her a better player even if more conventional. Because he balls look like she is using a more offensive pips now. HZJ is just playing attacking TT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
That's true. But seeing as we are merely spectators we don't belong in any of those groupings, especially in an individual event. To categorize to understand where people come from is one thing, but to root against someone because they are from a certain country just because they've been successful...I don't get it. It's up to the other nations to get better.

Okay. But that doesn't make Sali anything close to racist. Human beings form all kinds of groups to co operate and compete. One of these groups call themselves the CNT. They try to beat foreigners. They publicly admit to all this. They are also incredibly successful and are the Goliath making the rest of the world David.

You may not want to root against the team for your own ideological reasons. But when someone else does, please don't make them out to be bigots.

Reactions: Junting
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017

RidTheKid PLEASE where have you been for the last 20 years ... China is the Goliath of the sport and the "rest of the world" is David - there was not a slightest hint about "nationality" in the comments you are referring to. Let's just drop this hypersensitivity ...

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
RidTheKid PLEASE where have you been for the last 20 years ... China is the Goliath of the sport and the "rest of the world" is David - there was not a slightest hint about "nationality" in the comments you are referring to. Let's just drop this hypersensitivity ...

Just let go of that us vs them mentality already. The very notions of race and nations are delusional ones, ruthlessly exploited in machiavellan ways to create artificial conflict and to take advantage of the strife that ensues as enraged factions mobilize against one another.

Don’t embrace these notions created to manipulate you. Free yourself of them, and then seek joy in the merit of achievement rather then glee over the humiliation of The Enemy.

For all practical purposes, there’s no such thing as China. There are just people playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astorix
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I've been here my friend, watching since the 80's :) China is certainly the greatest TT nation, and by a huge margin. I'm Swedish but I never root for a Swede in these tournaments because I don't like their playing style. Back when JO played it was a different situation. I'm more passionate about great TT than being a patriot.

Reactions: Richie
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
"Mizutani!!!!!!!!!!!! Come one just one chinese to go"

No nationality mentioned? :) You like reading?