Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue

I used to play DHS H3 for a numbers of years on all-wood blade. But switch to carbon blade due to the lack of power of the plastic balls.

However, DHS H3 on a IF Layer ALC lacks power and my ball tends to hit the net when i block passively.
I tried T05 but the throw angle and touch game is higher than a H3, which i didnt like. Although blocking with T05 is great.
So i was wondering if Nittaku version of H3 would help with a Chinese top sheet and a Jap sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
...Ma Long and YA use 42 degrees, LGY 41.5 and FZD 41. Who needs 43? :D

Maybe Tim?
[Emoji23]
My buddy Tim has the best backhand in the world. Ma Long is so afraid that he hasn’t played him even one match yet.

Sent from my phone using Rappertalk

This user has no status.
Lol spin rated at 9.8. Take revspin's rating with a giant grain of salt. Usually don't bother until there are maybe at least 30 ratings.

This rubber is simply too hard for anyone on the forum to use. Also, it's a very heavy rubber as well. For most of us who are not pros, I recommend getting a 39 degree hardness H3 or H3N and apply 2-3 layers of boosters. This should perform much better than Nittaku's turbo offerings and should still come lighter.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
The rubber is amazing. You don't need booster. It's like a h3 41 degree blue sponge boosted. But it's ridiculous heavy. 2,0 mm is 63 grams cut on a butterfly blade. You need a light blade with ca. 80 grams to use this rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Nothing for me then, my blade weighs 91-93 gr.

The rubber is amazing. You don't need booster. It's like a h3 41 degree blue sponge boosted. But it's ridiculous heavy. 2,0 mm is 63 grams cut on a butterfly blade. You need a light blade with ca. 80 grams to use this rubber.

Are you sure about that? Then it will be super head-heavy. I think a heavier blade would actually feel more balanced.

Julian

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
You have to test it out for yourself. I for myself can not handle a setup over 190 grams.

You have to test it out for yourself. I for myself can not handle a setup over 190 grams.
The grams are relative. I have 2 setups that both weight 182g. One of them feels noticeably heavier that the other one. I have another setup that is 179g. It feels way heavier than the previous 2.

Julian

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Sounds interesting and you don't have to use it on both sides