The best international web sites to buy tt equipment?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Hello everybody! How are you?

As you read, Im looking for international web sites to buy tt equipment.

The reason is... I'm from Mexico, and I used to buy in Tabletennis11, but the shipment method really really sucks (DHL).
Once I bought too many stuff on TT11, but DHL just didn't send me my parcel because I bought 'suspicious liquids' (I bought a rubber cleaner and glue), so I was arguing with DHL for almost 2 months to finally have my parcel in my hands.

So, I recently checked out TableTennis11, and they just stopped sending the whole 'Cleaners and glue' cathegory to my country. I think I was not the only one person who DHL didn't send the parcel to the respective owners.

So, can you recommend me some awesome web sites to buy tt equipment?
I really don't know some good sites to buy, cause after TT11 canceled these products to my country I'm really desesperate. :(

Thank you guys! And I'm sorry for my English hahaha.

UPDATE

DHL is the problem guys.
I just want different options to buy online, cause 1 year ago I bought a glue on TT11 and I didnt have any inconvenient, I had my glue in 2 months.
I wanna check if your web sites have different shipping methods, like UPS or Fedex.
I need options. :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren22
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
:O

Maybe you are right!

But talking with my coach and friends, we have the same conclusion, DHL is the problem.

We have bought stuff on TT11 with the cheapest shipping method (14-30 bussines days) and it was not any inconvenient.

I had my glue in my hands in 2 months.

I just want different options to see if they have any different shipping method, I dunno, like UPS or Fedex, for mentioning some examples and buy my equipment.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You must check the tracking
if DHL delivery the goods to your country, then Customs will take over

the airplane time could be 1 to 3 days
Customs of your country could take from 1 day to 1000 days to clear the goods

This is common international freight/courier knowledge for all countries.

I think you can ask TT11 if they can send with UPS or Fedex and you can see if any better.
But if the problem lies with your country/customs/law, then there is no quick turn around.

Will shipping from USA be easier maybe? since its same continent and maybe export/import treaty is not as strict as from Europe (again, this is all based on the countries law)

Many people blame DHL and other companies, but they don't realise the problem is his/her own countries customs and law.
If TT11 refuse to send to Mexico, then that means the problem is clear to me of being a problem in Mexico

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
hahaha. a quick google search = the problem is your governement's law

https://www.export.gov/article?id=Mexico-Trade-Barriers

Liquid, gas, and powdered products cannot be shipped by courier, even in small quantities. Instead, these products must be shipped as a regular shipment by a customs broker.

UPS:

https://www.ups.com/ga/CountryRegsP...02005013003&PrintRegulations=PrintRegulations Restrictions for T1 Pedimento Clearance
Mexican Fiscal Miscellaneous and Regulations in General Matters for Foreign Trade for 2007 (D.O.F. the Mexican Official Federal Daily 18/03/2008) stated that:
All those merchandises which are difficult to be identified because they come in the shape of powder, liquids or gases and hence require physics and/or chemistry analyses to determine their composition, nature, origin, and other necessary features that are a must for customs tariffs purposes.
Therefore, Powder, Liquids or Gases which are difficult to be identified, must not be imported under the classification of Non Formal Entries (T1 Pedimento) or as samples, even if they have the MSDS, safety, or any other letter specifying the composition of the product, under the penalty of hold the merchandise, confiscate it, or even halt the WHOLE Import Permit process for Non Formal Entries (T1 Pedimento), or even recur to a PAMA (Customs Management Process), that includes the confiscation and legal action for the merchandise.

In order to clear shipments with this characteristics, the importer must use a formal entry, and in addition, the importer must provide any additional document and information required based on harmonized tariff code
Individual Import Permits can be made by request in the waybill, in compliance with all Law requirements.

Base on UPS explanation on Mexican law - do you have an imports permit?

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls and Suga D
There are different cases and reasons, but for shure since the last year DHL sucks here too.
I've ordered parcells with DHL delivery to my door, as usual, paying all calculated price and taxes. But the last time DHL delivered the parcel to a custom office 500 km away and informed me that I have to pay the delivery from there to my door. I don't care at all to which custom office they have had delivered, we have a custom office in my town and all DHL parecels used to come there and then delivered to my door. Rediculous. No more DHL is my decision.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hello everybody! How are you?

As you read, Im looking for international web sites to buy tt equipment.

The reason is... I'm from Mexico, and I used to buy in Tabletennis11, but the shipment method really really sucks (DHL).
Once I bought too many stuff on TT11, but DHL just didn't send me my parcel because I bought 'suspicious liquids' (I bought a rubber cleaner and glue), so I was arguing with DHL for almost 2 months to finally have my parcel in my hands.

So, I recently checked out TableTennis11, and they just stopped sending the whole 'Cleaners and glue' cathegory to my country. I think I was not the only one person who DHL didn't send the parcel to the respective owners.

So, can you recommend me some awesome web sites to buy tt equipment?
I really don't know some good sites to buy, cause after TT11 canceled these products to my country I'm really desesperate. :(

Thank you guys! And I'm sorry for my English hahaha.

UPDATE

DHL is the problem guys.
I just want different options to buy online, cause 1 year ago I bought a glue on TT11 and I didnt have any inconvenient, I had my glue in 2 months.
I wanna check if your web sites have different shipping methods, like UPS or Fedex.
I need options. :'(

Tony already gave the answer. The issues is with your government, and not DHL

hahaha. a quick google search = the problem is your governement's law

https://www.export.gov/article?id=Mexico-Trade-Barriers

Liquid, gas, and powdered products cannot be shipped by courier, even in small quantities. Instead, these products must be shipped as a regular shipment by a customs broker.

UPS:

https://www.ups.com/ga/CountryRegsP...02005013003&PrintRegulations=PrintRegulations Restrictions for T1 Pedimento Clearance
Mexican Fiscal Miscellaneous and Regulations in General Matters for Foreign Trade for 2007 (D.O.F. the Mexican Official Federal Daily 18/03/2008) stated that:
All those merchandises which are difficult to be identified because they come in the shape of powder, liquids or gases and hence require physics and/or chemistry analyses to determine their composition, nature, origin, and other necessary features that are a must for customs tariffs purposes.
Therefore, Powder, Liquids or Gases which are difficult to be identified, must not be imported under the classification of Non Formal Entries (T1 Pedimento) or as samples, even if they have the MSDS, safety, or any other letter specifying the composition of the product, under the penalty of hold the merchandise, confiscate it, or even halt the WHOLE Import Permit process for Non Formal Entries (T1 Pedimento), or even recur to a PAMA (Customs Management Process), that includes the confiscation and legal action for the merchandise.

In order to clear shipments with this characteristics, the importer must use a formal entry, and in addition, the importer must provide any additional document and information required based on harmonized tariff code
Individual Import Permits can be made by request in the waybill, in compliance with all Law requirements.

Base on UPS explanation on Mexican law - do you have an imports permit?

Thanks for sharing, Tony

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
There are different cases and reasons, but for shure since the last year DHL sucks here too.
I've ordered parcells with DHL delivery to my door, as usual, paying all calculated price and taxes. But the last time DHL delivered the parcel to a custom office 500 km away and informed me that I have to pay the delivery from there to my door. I don't care at all to which custom office they have had delivered, we have a custom office in my town and all DHL parecels used to come there and then delivered to my door. Rediculous. No more DHL is my decision.

Freight company inefficiency is one thing, customs law and regulations is another.
You can be the pope, the liquid will still sit in Mexican customs.

My suggestion is not to purchase glue/rubber cleaners from abroad.
I am sure there is Mexican local table tennis resellers - maybe it is a good idea to buy glue/cleaners (all liquids) from the local store for a change

Reactions: pgpg
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016

So I've tried some cleaners. They work okay. Honestly? I don't see any performance / cleaning difference from a bottle of water with just a drop of dishsoap in that bottle.

Save the bottles when they run out. Water & 1 drop of dish soap and continue to shop TableTennis11 if that's your preferred site... That's what I'd do.

If I shop internationally, most of the time I use ttnpp.com

Shopping domestically? I use zeropong.com

So, the issue is shipping of glues and cleaners? Why can't you buy from TT stores inside Mexico? Then there isn't an issue. Or ask the national TT organization about these liquids. Maybe buy from them.

Then buy the solid items from TT11.

Makes sense?

Last edited:
says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
Jan 2013
I don't know about Mexico, but some countries have a bad reputation for parcels getting lost. Sometimes it's a Customs problem, sometimes parcels get stolen somewhere along the line, or there could be other reasons.
When a shop find that a large percentage of parcels are getting lost, they have to wear the losses, they have little choice but to stop sending to these countries.
You've got to feel bad for the players in those countries, but it's something their authorities need to sort out...not much the shops can do about it unfortunately.

This user has no status.
I mostly use tabletennis11 for blades and tensor rubbers. If I'm buying Chinese rubbers, I use princett.com - much better price and more sponge hardness selection. 5-day shipping from Hong Kong to US is pretty fast.

I only use Aliexpress when I have to. Shipping takes like 3 weeks.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Ping pong depot in Canada.