DHS hurricane 301 vs Innerforce layer alc

What about difference in speed, stiffness, overall play etc?

I second this question!

I have been looking for an innerforce blade without innerforce prices. I'm finding myself playing further back off the table and I was thinking this type of blade would suit me well, I just don't want to invest a ton of money into a blade. I did recently just get a Korbel for $40 so maybe that will be a tad bit faster than my Xiom Offensive S and give me what I need.

I'm also open to suggestions for other brands of innerforce type blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Donic Walter Senso Carbon is $50 USD. Not sure if that’s fast enough for you, but it’s inner carbon with decent control and price.
(Donic Ovtcharov No 1 is a bit faster and more expensive).

Senso carbon is a totally different animal AFAIK. Waldner Senso is probably similar to Ma Lin Soft carbon in construction. These blades probably have much different type of carbon fleece (and much slower) than Innerforce or H301.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Yinhe m201 with koto, m202 with limba outer layer. I have just ordered m202 from aliexpress for 40$.

Interesting. Apparently the carbon fiber is something called PLC (polyethylene) that is supposed to be similar and less expensive than ZLC. Can’t see to find it on AliExpress or Eacheng. (I do see it on eBay for $48)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Reactions: BryanY