TTDaily members and TT in 2012-13 season

Our School team(including me) is currently participating in a tournament called PRADA (not the brand). It is a tournament comprising the different Private schools in Manila, Philippines. Our current standing is 5-1. Pls. pray for us guys because at November 10 we are going to fight against the tops schools. I hope my teammates doesn't go over confident again. BTW my birthday is on NOV.4 hahah :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Well this week´s match was a disaster!
Guys, tell me, how it affects you..
I came to the match, we started the warm up like 15-20 minutes, with DHS*** balls..
We agreed with our captain, that we will play with these.
But just before the match started and I was in a happy mood, suddenly, the DONIC *** were on the tables..
WTF I say!
And then it started, I was not able to hit the ball!
I played like 100 edges, whole match was pure hell for me :(
I lost 2 matches that I could win with DHS balls.. Donics are so different,.. grr..
Do you feel the difference between balls too?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hmm.. So 9 rounds behind me and my statistic is 28 wins and 4 loses..
Quite cool!
This friday I beat no 2 in the rankings and then no 6 in the rankings..
Yeah!
Next week there is another top10 player in the team we play, I hope I will beat him aswell :)
Btw maybe I will move to UK, Bournemouth, anyone knows about some table tennis league where I would be allowed to play? :)

This user has no status.
Last Friday I broke my Clipper WRB... When I play bad I always hit with my blade on my leg en this time I hit so hard it cracked in 2 pieces.
And it was after my first match :p
so I lost the 2 following ones and won the last one with a spare racket from a friend.

But now I bought a OFF - blade, with more control, hopefully I can play well for my last 3 matches of the season.